Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 2nd Stage • Channel One Cup (Dec. 13-16)

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Im proud of the team.. they put up good game against that star team :)

Great game.. Higlights please!! Also saves and chances, not just goals

Last edited:

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Wow, surprising that Finland put theirselves together after yesterday's game. Good battle but Barulin was on his game. Finland could you few big players how could crash the net because Barulin was dropping pucks constantly (sometimes on purpose I know), if there had been someone for rebounds... Good tournament considering the players they had, I'm not happy about the Sweden game though.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Im watching from legal stream (Katsomo.fi)

I think that areena where they play does not have HD cameras. The picture is much worse that what Im used to in Leijonapaketti..
Not that I would complain too much, but hope they understand to get HD stuff right before the olympics!

The rosters have so huge difference that I don't know how could we possibly hang in the game... But hope our team do their best and make it good game. Its going to be hard thought.

The arena actually only features a couple of KHL games. No KHL team plays there regularily. That expalins why they are not really well equipped to televise a hockey game. Other arenas in Moscow are just older ans smaller. That's why the Channel One Cup is carried out at "Megasport".

As for the olympics, as you might know it will be in Sochi, not Moscow.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Krejci is still mad about the Capitals blocking so many shots.

Swedish player was down for like 3 seconds in the lane, and Krejci still shoots the puck into him.

And yeah MoJo! 1-0.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad