Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 2nd Stage • Channel One Cup (Dec. 13-16)

od71

Apr 8, 2012
I don't understand the connection. How would signing a contract with Washington have helped Kuznetsov make the national team? I would think that if there would be any incentive, it would be to reward guys who play in the KHL, not the reverse. I don't put too much stock in him not making the Channel One team. Remember, Kuzya played on the NT just 7 months ago in Stockholm/Helsinki, and Coach Bill gave him more ice time than someone his age would typically get. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see him on the NT at the WHC in May.

It was just a humour. Wasn't it clear? I think it was clear, because the statement I made in that post was absurd. Read my post again, Liberation said: "Its quite obvious now Kuznetsov's choice to stay in the KHL was a bad one. He is unlikely in my opinion to make the lineup."
And think again, how it could be obvious ? Let's suggest he signed with Washington, what's then? Even more, there's lockout. He couldn't even play for Caps. Again, how it could be obvious ?

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Wtf that hit the crossbar. haha

And Radulov gets a penalty far away from the puck on a PP.

Maybe I didn't see the replay from above, but Datsyuks goal hit the crossbar... Shouldn't of been a goal.

Last edited:

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
this is too cruel ... :shakehead

we are not playing bad ... I'd even say we are playing quite good match ...

but Russia had 3 chances and scored 4 goals ... :laugh: today they will score from every position :)

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Offensive zone face off on the right face off dot off of icing... Send out the 5th line!

Doesn't that count has follow through....

Zherdev playing with Datsyuk + Kovalchuk. Radulov injured? If so why not put Ovechkin on that line. So confusing..

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad