Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 2nd Stage • Channel One Cup (Dec. 13-16)

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Im watching from legal stream (Katsomo.fi)

I think that areena where they play does not have HD cameras. The picture is much worse that what Im used to in Leijonapaketti..
Not that I would complain too much, but hope they understand to get HD stuff right before the olympics!

The rosters have so huge difference that I don't know how could we possibly hang in the game... But hope our team do their best and make it good game. Its going to be hard thought.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Hit from behind to the boards, but Czhech refs are *****s and dont whistle because we play on russia I think...

Well, hope we don't now start to let go ugly things like this.. It would be sad if players start to injury here :shakehead

And some *** russian player diving and penalty for finland. Unbelievable ******** and refs seem to be total Pejorative Slurs... That's it, it wont be good hockey day. It will be ruined. Why they let those chezch be refs when they allways melt. They are afraid of Russians..

Last edited:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Yeah at first I thought it wasn't at the fault of Russian player, then on replay it looked very dirty..

Wow that was a dive.

Every Russian shot is into the legs of Finland.

Even Finland has the Ovechkin roar hahaha

Last edited:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Decent job.. Two shorthanded situations were fought off. Thats big win when you think what kind of players Russians have on PP. :)

Lasse Kukkonen was injured, hit head first in the boards, the idiot ref no penalty.. Thought, it was partly Kukkonen's own fault, so 2min would've been enough. But still, you cant let that go if we follow the rules that there is in hockey and the line that we have been used to see in these EHT tournaments.. It's not like these tournaments are meant to be place where teams can lose their players on juries like that. Ridiclouse non-call. Then free PP to that Russian Dream team by clear diving.. what a softie call..

So the reffing has been horrible. This is allready hard enough, you would hope that they choose refs who aint afraid of Russians like some NA refs or Swedes.. (or finns :sarcasm). For some reason, I've seen too many times how refs from Slavic countries allways somehow melt and fear the Russians somehow. They let the emotions affect way too much.. Maybe they fear that people would shout at them if they whistled fair and Russian's happened to take some penalties.

Atleast team has understood who are the refs.. We haven't made a single hit, and last two games we were hitting all the time in every forecheck. They seem to understand that the refs will **** in their pants when the crowd starts roaring for penalty after clean hit.

And for our Czech and Slovak friends... No im not saying that its about your nationality or something :) Its just couple of refs that you have on EHT..

Last edited:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Zherdev doesn't trust Ovechkin. Seriously entire right wing open, Zherdev on Sunday stroll and he is in front of Finnish player and it was clear Ovechkin was waiting for him.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
**** goal.. Beautifull 2-1 exectuion :(

This is where the weakness of this C-team is.. If they try to play much offense, it will just be cashed in the other end when opponent like this..

No need to mention non call on hook.. Ofcourse they wont whistle, players must be able to play like prelockout (2005).

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner
Well below average was a bit of a overstatement but you can't disagree with the fact that finishing is one of his biggest weaknesses.

He has such a good hands and speed that he should score way more, especially in national team where he continues to freeze in scoring chances.

I didn't disagree, that's exactly what I said

uhh...Russia is pounding us..without lubricant

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
#60 Artist Divesimov got a penalty!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAL

Refs whistling for something? Well, its because it was 2-0 aguess. :sarcasm:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Nope they just continue with original and cancel out delayed penalty.

To me the other format is unfair, because you get a 6 on 4, then another full 2 minutes?

Suprised, usually they just copy the NHL rules (like not being able to chance after icing, shooting the puck out of bounds).

Two line pass is the only rule that I can think of, what has first been in SM-Liiga and then later come to NHL. Do you think that they would take this rule there, even thought you dont like it? It adds scoring to the game, that's probably the reason for it..

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Suprised, usually they just copy the NHL rules (like not being able to chance after icing, shooting the puck out of bounds).

Two line pass is the only rule that I can think of, what has first been in SM-Liiga and then later come to NHL. Do you think that they would take this rule there, even thought you dont like it? It adds scoring to the game, that's probably the reason for it..

Well the way I see it when there is delayed call and you score, you have 6 on 4, you have already taken advantage of that penalty call, cancel out that delayed called, continue with original PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad