Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln? THE BEAR is hit by lightning 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Pretty easy to pick out any player and say "Did _____ even play tonight."

At least a few players showed some pulse: Krug, Carlo... I dunno, maybe one or two others.

On to game 4. Use this embarrassment as fuel.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Can't shake the feeling from the cup final last year to the games the last 2 days that this team is the Bruins version of the 2011 canucks

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Which of the 3 point blank chances with Tampa's best b players bearing down on him all alone was he supposed to stop?
The 3rd was really weak, but it's just his movements and rebound control. He was just an adventure. Technique just isn't there to play at the NHL level.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Blow up the core and stop getting bargain bin players and get some toughness ty.

Also trade Rask for King.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Play Clifton.
Play Studnicka

Idk sit Ritchie and put somebody in. Idc who. He did nothing tonight.

I still have faith in this team. But they need to wake up and show they want it more. Watch highlights if Tampa toying and laughing at you. And come out game 4 like a cannon shot out their asses. Earn it. EARN. IT.

Reactions: BBruins

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The only worthwhile thing from this is that we learned Vladar can never go in net for the rest of these playoffs. Might as well have Lagace be the back-up. Tough spot for the kid, but Jesus.

Everything has been an issue outside of the top line this series, honestly, and that line isn't near enough to beat a team like Tampa. They're just a much better team than Boston.

I think this one's over, I would be shocked if the Bruins take another game.

The BRUINS don't have enough talent to win when they aren't working hard. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: BBruins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad