Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln? THE BEAR is hit by lightning 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not saying he is but he was hung out to dry by his defence on all 3 goals
Oh the team was god awful, I'm not saying this is something that's like solely on him, but what I did see wasn't NHL level. Another year in Providence next year (if there's a season), and see where it goes.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
Pathetic all around. Especially the effort. It feels like the series is 4-1 already.

I refuse to believe the Lightning are this much better that the Bruins who were the best team in the reg season. Friggin Columbus gave a run for their money, all of their losses were one score games.

Now, like 99% of everyone on this board, the team needs to take this personally. If they don’t then its already over. Come out like you want to stay in this bubble and show the Lightning that you can take a punch but hit one back on the counter. I expect a much better showing on Friday. I hope this team has it in them.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I agree with those changes, also remove Ritchie. If there was ever a game where Ritchie could have made a statement that he has his teammates back while they are being destroyed, it was tonight. I have been a Ritchie supporter, no more, it's obvious like his brother that he does not have the passion for the game, dosen't know his role. Put Frederick in and you will see a real effort and physical presence.

This game for Ritchie is eerily poetic with his brother's demise in a game... Washington? where Nordstrom had to fight his own battle post game while Ritchie pretended to look for a different dance partner.

I wanted this Ritchie to be the right one... but he too is done in my eyes. Unfortunate as this team has nothing that he should be offering.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Bruins won 7-2 against the Blues in game 3.

Really hoping Ritchie is out game 4. Not done with him completely, give him a chance to improve in a full season here, but it's not happening for him now.
Are you saying this is on Ritchie. NONSENSE. This was a complete shitshow letdown across the board.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I respect you as a poster but I struggle when someone is picking Ritchie out of the pack tonight. There are way higher paid players than Ritchie who underwhelmed tonight than Ritchie

I called out everyone tonight. Not sure if you saw.

Ritchie gets a special shout out because in a game where Tampa is acting a fool and you were brought here to be a tough guy, you did nothing. You have McAvoy and Krug doing your job. He should of done something. What did he do tonight? He glided around. Nordstrom did more than him. Its unacceptable

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I agree with those changes, also remove Ritchie. If there was ever a game where Ritchie could have made a statement that he has his teammates back while they are being destroyed, it was tonight. I have been a Ritchie supporter, no more, it's obvious like his brother that he does not have the passion for the game, dosen't know his role. Put Frederick in and you will see a real effort and physical presence.
Apologies I forgot to mention I have Frederic in for Ritchie.

I had hopes he’d be a 15-20 goal scorer who’d bring a physical element to the team. He’s nowhere close to that. He’s Jimmy Hayes all over again

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Then you know.

The players have quit and want to go home. He knows it too and doesn't want to lose the room by cutting them up in the media.
Not the guys M.O. He has never had a problem throwing players under the bus to the media

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I called out everyone tonight. Not sure if you saw.

Ritchie gets a special shout out because in a game where Tampa is acting a fool and you were brought here to be a tough guy, you did nothing. You have McAvoy and Krug doing your job. He should of done something. What did he do tonight? He glided around. Nordstrom did more than him. Its unacceptable

Ok, that's fair.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
This game for Ritchie is eerily poetic with his brother's demise in a game... Washington? where Nordstrom had to fight his own battle post game while Ritchie pretended to look for a different dance partner.

I wanted this Ritchie to be the right one... but he too is done in my eyes. Unfortunate as this team has nothing that he should be offering.

Boom. Exactly. This game especially should of been his coming out party. Hits, fights, tough stuff. Instead we saw Nordstrom, McAvoy, and Krug doing it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Thank god they didn’t lose by 7 right?

f***ing f*** that was sad lol. So bad i didn’t even watch the third. I don’t know that I’ve ever done that for a playoff game.

no hot takes. They all sucked. Every last one of em. As much as i like to laugh about Vancouver of 2011, this team is Vancouver circa spring of 2011. Not sorry. Zero backbone. Absolutely no push back or response to anything.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Doubt we even play game 4 at this point

now that the nba season is over

hockey media is doing there best to end the nhl season too

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yep. I defended Ritchie, but he’s gotta force someone to eat some fists in that game. It’s got to happen.

Bruce added 3 players to the lineup tonight with a combined 6 goals on the year. It’s a one line team, with a bunch of interchangeable borderline 3rd and 4th liners.

Krug will he gone, I would like to see them add a Josh Manson on the back end. I have no desire to watch Chara for another year. Great leader, great captain but he’s absolutely toast.

Id look at Josh Anderson if his recovery is going well, could probably be had for cheap and is a much better skater and scorer than Ritchie as a 3rd line option.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
So glad Bruce is talking up “Racial Harmony” instead of winning the Cup
It's because some moron asked him about it. Like "oh, do you think that your team was SOOOOOOO upset about is that it has any bearing on the loss." I'm paraphrasing loosely but that was the lame question asked by some Edward R. Murrow idiot reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad