Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln? THE BEAR is hit by lightning 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
giphy.gif

upload_2020-8-26_22-41-30.png

upload_2020-8-26_22-41-59.png

upload_2020-8-26_22-42-34.png

:bruins:bolts

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
What you want him to say? Hope he includes we stunk up the joint and i have never been so embarrassed.

He can say the NHL gave them a 2-0 lead and about four of their goals as a direct result of the other coach whining. Put it in the spotlight.

Then he can call himself out for the roster he dressed.

And never using his timeout even? Nothing to rally the team around poor Vladar. Nothing to push them to finish the game hard.

Gross officiating. Gross coaching. Gross play by the Bruins.

Cassidy needs to earn a fine tonight. Don't be the only coach to not give a f***!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Team looked like they gave zero f***s. 7-1 and you’re not remotely angry about it?

This one might be done in 5.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
This team is soft, no doubt about it. Say what you will about Chiarelli but he went out and got a lot of talent and TOUGHNESS. Sweeney is soft on the physicality aspect of the game he just IMO doesn't seem to appreciate that part of the game and isn't the best judge of forward talent.

No Sweeney is just trying to copy off Jim Rutherford's homework from the 2015-16 Pittsburgh Penguins when that has never been who the Bruins are.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
He can say the NHL gave them a 2-0 lead and about four of their goals as a direct result of the other coach whining. Put it in the spotlight.

Then he can call himself out for the roster he dressed.

And never using his timeout even? Nothing to rally the team around poor Vladar. Nothing to push them to finish the game hard.

Gross officiating. Gross coaching. Gross play by the Bruins.

Cassidy needs to earn a fine tonight. Don't be the only coach to not give a f***!
He won't. He's as much of a bitch as the rest of them.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Cassidy's presser will tell me everything we need to know:

1. If the Bruins players have checked out with the rest of the Stanley Cup Winning teams then he is passive and says 'on to the next game' and doesn't toss anyone under the bus. If he knows they are done he isn't going to lose the room so he'll shrug and the Bruins are done.

2. If he is pissed, calls out players, refs and the lack of effort and shows anger then the boys can still be convinced to play some NHL games.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The only worthwhile thing from this is that we learned Vladar can never go in net for the rest of these playoffs. Might as well have Lagace be the back-up. Tough spot for the kid, but Jesus.

Everything has been an issue outside of the top line this series, honestly, and that line isn't near enough to beat a team like Tampa. They're just a much better team than Boston.

I think this one's over, I would be shocked if the Bruins take another game.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
If this Core doesn’t give us all out A+++ effort in Game 4

I will be disgusted

this core has lost Way to many series when they where the favorites and better team

not saying there the better team now talking past years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->