Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln? THE BEAR is hit by lightning 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Kuraly in
Clifton in
Frederic in

Moore send to Siberia
Bjork stapled to roof of bubble
Chara needs to see his minutes reduced greatly. Guy will always be a legend but Christ he looks like he needs some Red Bull

I agree with those changes, also remove Ritchie. If there was ever a game where Ritchie could have made a statement that he has his teammates back while they are being destroyed, it was tonight. I have been a Ritchie supporter, no more, it's obvious like his brother that he does not have the passion for the game, dosen't know his role. Put Frederick in and you will see a real effort and physical presence.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Play Clifton.
Play Studnicka

Idk sit Ritchie and put somebody in. Idc who. He did nothing tonight.

I still have faith in this team. But they need to wake up and show they want it more. Watch highlights if Tampa toying and laughing at you. And come out game 4 like a cannon shot out their asses. Earn it. EARN. IT.

I respect you as a poster but I struggle when someone is picking Ritchie out of the pack tonight. There are way higher paid players than Ritchie who underwhelmed way more than Ritchie

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Kuraly in
Clifton in
Frederic in

Moore send to Siberia
Bjork stapled to roof of bubble
Chara needs to see his minutes reduced greatly. Guy will always be a legend but Christ he looks like he needs some Red Bull
This is why so many great players retire before they become burnouts. Chara is toast.
They should have passed out RedBull to the B's before each second period of each game in this series.

Last edited:

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Bruins won 7-2 against the Blues in game 3.

Really hoping Ritchie is out game 4. Not done with him completely, give him a chance to improve in a full season here, but it's not happening for him now.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Most posters who view my posts with any regularity know I’m a Cassidy fan.

But I do agree that he needs to show some fire at some pint for the sake of his team. The emotion just isn’t there with most of these guys and it’s on him to get them to find that. Good for him for being able to remain calm and level headed, but there is a time and a place to let loose even for someone like him given the job that he is in. No better time than tonight.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I feel like I have a solid grasp of the X's and O's of hockey. I want to say I know who's playing well and who's not without needing the score sheet.

I have zero clue why Stud or Clifton sat. Injuries?

Because they have earned spots over some of the regulars imo
baffled.
not sure it wouldve mattered but i dont understand the moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad