Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln? THE BEAR is hit by lightning 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Beers is on the radio and is right. They did some good things in the first despite down 2-0. Then in the second they became unraveled.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
He can say the NHL gave them a 2-0 lead and about four of their goals as a direct result of the other coach whining. Put it in the spotlight.

Then he can call himself out for the roster he dressed.

And never using his timeout even? Nothing to rally the team around poor Vladar. Nothing to push them to finish the game hard.

Gross officiating. Gross coaching. Gross play by the Bruins.

Cassidy needs to earn a fine tonight. Don't be the only coach to not give a f***!
He will say nothing. I agree with you but Cassidy's act has grown tired

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Being able to bounce back and dig in was Tampa's thing in game 2. Boston so very fragile to lose 7-1 in a pivotal game 3 match up. I dont think there is a disparaging enough comment to make at how crappy that was.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He can say the NHL gave them a 2-0 lead and about four of their goals as a direct result of the other coach whining. Put it in the spotlight.

Then he can call himself out for the roster he dressed.

And never using his timeout even? Nothing to rally the team around poor Vladar. Nothing to push them to finish the game hard.

Gross officiating. Gross coaching. Gross play by the Bruins.

Cassidy needs to earn a fine tonight. Don't be the only coach to not give a f***!

For this team to not fight for the kid is pathetic.

I keep asking myself this question: WWLD: What would Lavvy do?!? Not what Bruce did for sure. This is a game of attitude, emotions, physicality. All 3 of which Butch and Donny seem to not appreciate.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Cassidy's presser will tell me everything we need to know:

1. If the Bruins players have checked out with the rest of the Stanley Cup Winning teams then he is passive and says 'on to the next game' and doesn't toss anyone under the bus. If he knows they are done he isn't going to lose the room so he'll shrug and the Bruins are done.

2. If he is pissed, calls out players, refs and the lack of effort and shows anger then the boys can still be convinced to play some NHL games.

He needs a Torts press conference. I don't think Bruce has it in him.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
giphy.gif

raw

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
The only worthwhile thing from this is that we learned Vladar can never go in net for the rest of these playoffs. Might as well have Lagace be the back-up. Tough spot for the kid, but Jesus.

Everything has been an issue outside of the top line this series, honestly, and that line isn't near enough to beat a team like Tampa. They're just a much better team than Boston.

I think this one's over, I would be shocked if the Bruins take another game.
Which of the 3 point blank chances with Tampa's best b players bearing down on him all alone was he supposed to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad