Early look at 2020 QMJHL draft so far

quebec west

Dec 10, 2018
To Hockey first:

You must add Patella to your list, great size, good skill, good hockey sense, should translate to a solid mAAA player.

on Coté
8 goals is 8 goals but against who? Arsenal
I still think he's the most explosive player in BAAA.

Hockeyfirst

Oct 19, 2018
To Hockey first:

You must add Patella to your list, great size, good skill, good hockey sense, should translate to a solid mAAA player.

on Coté
8 goals is 8 goals but against who? Arsenal
I still think he's the most explosive player in BAAA.

Patella, is progressing a lot and has many excellent report. He' s rank top 30 now. Next list is due for summer 2019, and I won't be surprised if he's rank top 18.

buzzer beater

Oct 24, 2018
Patella is one of the best all around 2004 players. He still needs to improve his offensive skills but man does this kid hit like a train!

LOVETHISGAME

Mar 12, 2018
JC from Grends as really come into is own, good kid works hard, and a coachable player, not many at this age will have that work ethic, I hope he keeps it up , and with a team that is a young , he's a leader that can lead that team, Leadership is very hard to find in young players.
If I'm a betting man he should first overall.

quebec west

Dec 10, 2018
Barring injury or some major unforseen event Luneau will go first, that one is not hard to figure out.

I'm also of the opinion that he (JC) will do very well in maaa and quite possibly a top 5 pick in June 2020. Time will tell. However there are some bigger stronger kids (4-5 D men, 2-3 forwards) who will probably do very well next year as well.

Again so many good 04s.

scout Sherbrooke

scout Sherbrooke
Jan 22, 2019
Sherbrooke
Apres avoir vu les joueurs régulièrement , Voici mes choix qui devrait être la première ronde, pas en ordre

Comment vous ne pouvez pas mettre des joueurs comme Akkouche, Maltais , Patella dans votre liste . Quand ils sont dans les 10 premier marqueurs de la ligue et avec un si bon gabarit. Pour moi ce sont des joueurs très complet qui joue sur 200'... Il y en a qui devrait lacher leur amiiiii :laugh::laugh:

Gardien
Fillion
De la Fontaine

Def

Luneau
Charbonneau
Warren
Lavoie
Mastrodomenico
Mianscum

Attaquant
Swan
Vidicek
Rozzi
Verreault
Coté
Maltais
Fontaine
Akkouche
Loshing
Dumais

scout Sherbrooke

scout Sherbrooke
Jan 22, 2019
Sherbrooke
Oupss j'avais effacé Pattela

Apres avoir vu les joueurs régulièrement , Voici mes choix qui devrait être la première ronde, pas en ordre

Comment vous ne pouvez pas mettre des joueurs comme Akkouche, Maltais , Patella dans votre liste . Quand ils sont dans les 10 premier marqueurs de la ligue et avec un si bon gabarit. Pour moi ce sont des joueurs très complet qui joue sur 200'... Il y en a qui devrait lacher leur amiiiii :laugh::laugh:

Gardien
Fillion
De la Fontaine

Def

Luneau
Charbonneau
Warren
Lavoie
Mastrodomenico
Mianscum

Attaquant
Swan
Vidicek
Rozzi
Verreault
Coté
Maltais
Fontaine
Akkouche
Loshing
Dumais
Patella​

Reactions: quebec west

Eldard21

Dec 11, 2018
It's very rare to see goalkeepers come out in the first round because often you can have the equivalent in the second or third round. The last one was Olivier Rodrigue I think. Especially with the quality of the fwd of 2004.

scout Sherbrooke

scout Sherbrooke
Jan 22, 2019
Sherbrooke
D'accord avec toi Eldard21 pour les gardiens de buts.... Je pense que Fillion est de loin le meilleur , si il y a un gardien qui sort en première ronde ça sera lui.. Mes je serais pas surpris qu'il sorte 2e ronde , avec tout le talent qu'il y a dans la cuvé 2004

scout Sherbrooke

scout Sherbrooke
Jan 22, 2019
Sherbrooke
Oui d’accord avec toi encore , Gravel est vraiment bon . Mes il est en Ontario , c’est la raison pourquoi je l’ai pas mentionné . Beaucoup de talent dans le 2004 cette année ... je pense que nous allons voir vraiment voir ceux qui sorte du lot l’en prochain aux Midget AAA

HkyFan202

Feb 22, 2019
I'm webcasting the Bantam AAA Atlantics later this week; who to watch for?

PEI - D:Vos(04) , G: Howatt (04) , F: Huggan (04) , Squires (05)
NS - F: Henneberry (04), Abbass (04) , Lorette (04)
Host - F: Carruthers (04), Newcombe (04) D: Furlong(04) , Maddigan (04)
NB - F: Savoie (04) D: McCullum (04), Mann (04)
NFLD - F Rotondi (05) ,Whitten (04)

HockeyFan1976

Mar 4, 2019
I'm webcasting the Bantam AAA Atlantics later this week; who to watch for?

Carruthers is probably the best player, but Nathan Casey from the gulls is a extremely good skater and has a lot of potential. Maddigan and Furlong are good d men to watch.
Savoie and McCullum are also very good.
Spuires from PEI is only a first year and he is already a top player.
Halifax probably has the top goalie in Sebastian Lever

Reactions: rinkrattt111

Hockey mania

Dec 13, 2018
D'accord avec toi Eldard21 pour les gardiens de buts.... Je pense que Fillion est de loin le meilleur , si il y a un gardien qui sort en première ronde ça sera lui.. Mes je serais pas surpris qu'il sorte 2e ronde , avec tout le talent qu'il y a dans la cuvé 2004
Je suis d’accord mais I’ll en a beaucoup de gardiens très solid 2004

Eldard21

Dec 11, 2018
I'm surprised I did not read your comments after the Dodge Cup! A tournament where there was a lot of surprise. I would like your comments on the teams and players that formed the square of aces. It made up of Espoirs, Estacades, Elites and South Lions.

scout Sherbrooke

scout Sherbrooke
Jan 22, 2019
Sherbrooke
I really liked this week end of the Dodge Cup .... For having spent most of the weekend there.... (scooting for a prep school)
I had seen many clubs in the west during the winter, compared to the Eastern teams ... I sincerely think that the teams of the East, are much more homogeneous and probably a little more talented .. Less weakness.

I was really impressed by the team from La Beauce, who was really well structured and coached ...
Congratulations to Estacades, who surprised everyone with good hockey
Saguenay beautiful big team, that I had seen once

My few favorites players of the week end, which will surely be top pick at the juniors draft

In the west, which I know a lot more

Verreault a lot of speed and smart
Akkouche
Patella
Dumais very combative and good hands
Mastrodomenico very smart with the pock

In the East

Lavoie Corsaire one of the most complete defencemen
Roy Beauce defence I did not him and like him
Coté Sniper
Fontaine -Maltais (best duo)
Fillion Impressive
De la Fontaine Very solid
Loshing best hands I saw this weekend

quebec west

Dec 10, 2018
I'm having a hard time believing this isn't a ploy to be able to choose his Q team. He's completing the equivalent to his freshman year in U.S. high school. He has three full school years before going to Wisconsin.
I suspect Luneau won't be the only top player to attempt to influence the draft.
If these are his true intentions, congrats for putting a priority on education.
The Q has some serious thinking to do.

Eldard21

Dec 11, 2018
Matthew Maltais signs an agreement with the University of Nebraska-Omaha Division 1 NCAA.

Eldard21

Dec 11, 2018
This is a commitment with US universities but that does not necessarily mean they will play there. If this is the case the players have to play 2 years midget AAA and play in the USHL I think. Often it is a strategy to choose their club in the QMJHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad