Rumor: Dumba deal in the works... several teams interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
See, it is possible for you to have an intelligent conversation. Poehling would be a reasonable offer. I personally would say no to that offer, but could see Guerin accepting it.
I believe it would take the Habs to throw in a pick also to be fair.At least their 2nd. I believe their 1st would be to much.
I also would not rather trade for a D-man period till after the expansion as we would lost a protection slot if we made a trade before than.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
No, you just said that it was "laughable" huge difference I guess? :facepalm:
Is laughable on our part.If we trade for Dumba on top of what we trade for him we also lose another D-man in the expansion.
Losing Kulak ,Romonav and Danault and replacing them with Dumba and Backman is not only stupid but laughable.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
What's the ask from Washington? Don't see Kuznetsov or Backstrom on the block so Eller would be the best NHL defenseman but I would definitely start with their 1st for Dumba.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
See that's a fair trade but only after the expansion. Dumba would take up a protection slot and we'd lose another D-man in the expansion.

Danault is a UFA after the expansion draft. We won't trade Dumba for him, we'll just wait a couple weeks and sign him.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Connor McMichael+
Figured that. In that case, I'll see myself out.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Gravity

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Fair.This would only come under considerations after the expansion draft.
I don't see much chance that Danault is still a member of the Canadiens by the time the expansion draft roles around. I am fairly certain that the Wild won't be looking to move a defenseman after the expansion draft.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
I don't see much chance that Danault is still a member of the Canadiens by the time the expansion draft roles around. I am fairly certain that the Wild won't be looking to move a defenseman after the expansion draft.
really doubt danault goes anywhere tbh, all hype just like the domi situation. Id be hesitant to give up danault for dumba although i really want Dumba in a habs Jersey

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
really doubt danault goes anywhere tbh, all hype just like the domi situation. Id be hesitant to give up danault for dumba although i really want Dumba in a habs Jersey

What would you give up for Dumba?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
It's the only way it fits. Trading a forward for a D-man means we lose an protection slot which would be stupid on our part.
Rather just keep both till after june 2021.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Danault is a UFA after the expansion draft. We won't trade Dumba for him, we'll just wait a couple weeks and sign him.
Lol. And we'll sign Brodin the same day you guys sign Danault UFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad