Rumor: Dumba deal in the works... several teams interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Your top 8 here leaves Lundell to Minnesota at #9. I would personally take Lundell over both of Rossi and Perfetti. I'm sure plenty would disagree with that, but I find it hard to believe that too many would rather have Rossi and C. White over Lundell and Dumba.
You said if one of the Rossi and Perfetti were picked before 9th there would be a better player at 9th.
You were wrong. Lundell is not projected to be better or ahead of either.
Remember you said simple math and your math was wrong according to all ratings.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You should be very proud. Two guys that wouldn't even know what a hockey puck was, think you're squad is awesome.

Still don't know how that makes a Danault+Romanov for Dumba+Beckman trade laughable?
Dumba =Danault value wise.
Romanov > Beckman value wise.

That's why.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Dumba =Danault value wise.
Romanov > Beckman value wise.

That's why.
You really think that offering your opinion on the matter settles the discussion? Let's see if I can do the same?
Dumba > Danault
Beckman< Romanov

Oh no, now we're right back where we started. The only difference is that I'm not so much of a homer to call that proposal laughable.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying that you wouldn't want to make that trade as a Habs fan. But, when you act like it's some sort of insult to even mention it? All that does is make you look foolish.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You should be very proud. Two guys that wouldn't even know what a hockey puck was, think you're squad is awesome.

/QUOTE]

Hockey writers.
Habs 3rd
Wild 12th

Sporting news
Habs -5th
Wild -24th

Scott Wheeler’s rankings
Habs -2nd
Wild -14th

Bleacher report
Habs-9th
Wild-27th

Dobber
6th
Wild 15th

You get what most Know.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It doesn't really matter what you think is fair, if you want to start poaching prospects like Beckman, it's going to cost a prospect that will hurt to lose.

Reactions: 2Pair

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You really think that offering your opinion on the matter settles the discussion? Let's see if I can do the same?
Dumba > Danault
Beckman< Romanov

Oh no, now we're right back where we started. The only difference is that I'm not so much of a homer to call that proposal laughable.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying that you wouldn't want to make that trade as a Habs fan. But, when you act like it's some sort of insult to even mention it? All that does is make you look foolish.

Now go out and check the experts ratings on each player and where they sit.
Oh right.You have much more knowledge that notable hockey writers .
It's a laughable proposal because Romanov >Beck as listed by all the experts.
You seem to be too much of a homer to see that which makes you look and sound foolish.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You guys keep posting these. Where did I say that Montreal didn't have a good prospect pool? Where did I say that Minnesota's pool was better? Or, even as good? What does any of that have to do with my trade proposal? This is like me saying that the fact that Kaprizov is a better prospect than anybody the Habs have, that Beckman must be better than Romanov? How the f*** does that make any sense?

You're so hell bent on being offended and outraged, that you're not even following the conversation.

Reactions: Sota Popinski

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You seem to be too much of a homer to see that which makes you look and sound foolish.
Do me a favor and list the hockey credentials held by experts like Scott Wheeler and Corey Pronman? Who have they played for? Who did they coach for? Who have they scouted for?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I can't stress this enough:
It does not matter how you or "experts" view Romanov vs. Beckman, and it certainly doesn't matter how you or "experts" view each teams pool as a whole.

What matters is a Canadiens fan asked what it would take to get Beckman included in a Dumba for Danault deal. The answer is something you don't like, clearly. The price is not going to change by you insisting it's not fair or that your piece is better.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Do me a favor and list the hockey credentials held by experts like Scott Wheeler and Corey Pronman? Who have they played for? Who did they coach for? Who have they scouted for?

Experts you conveniently left out .
Hockey writers.
Habs 3rd
Wild 12th

Sporting news
Habs -5th
Wild -24th

Bleacher report
Habs-9th
Wild-27th

Dobber
6th
Wild 15th

Now do me a favour
Try to pull just one credible site that has the Wild having a better prospect ranking than the Habs
Also show us ONE that has Beckman rated higher than Romanov.
You can't.That's why your offer is laughable.
Why would we overpay?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hockey writers.
Habs 3rd
Wild 12th

Sporting news
Habs -5th
Wild -24th

Bleacher report
Habs-9th
Wild-27th

Dobber
6th
Wild 15th

Now do me a favour
Try to pull just one credible site that has the Wild having a better prospect ranking than the Habs
Why would we overpay?

Can you list the dates all your sources published their rankings?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Hockey writers.
Habs 3rd
Wild 12th

Sporting news
Habs -5th
Wild -24th

Bleacher report
Habs-9th
Wild-27th

Dobber
6th
Wild 15th

Now do me a favour
Why would we overpay?
You still haven't explained how you even got on this rant? Did someone suggest that the Wild and Canadiens swap complete prospect pools? If I admit, again, that the Habs have the better prospect pool, will that bring you back to the actual conversation?

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
can honestly say I had never heard of Beckman before but wow the guy had a year last year. Lead WHL in goals and points? definitely not insulting to be comparing him to Romanov

Reactions: HotDish and 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Simple answer....Poehling.
See that was easy.
See, it is possible for you to have an intelligent conversation. Poehling would be a reasonable offer. I personally would say no to that offer, but could see Guerin accepting it.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
can honestly say I had never heard of Beckman before but wow the guy had a year last year. Lead WHL in goals and points? definitely not insulting to be comparing him to Romanov
Never said it was insulting but just saying that as of now Romanov has a higher rating.
That could change tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad