• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Recent health issues might keep him safe and through waivers. I hope we don't loose him.

This and the fact that most teams have this type of player on their depth chart.
I'd be very surprised if he was claimed to be honest. I hope he clears because he could do very well in Laval with Bouchard now in charge.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I voted yes but honestly it's a 50/50 chance. Many teams have injured players and some might want to give him a chance at no cost. I mean we claimed Logan Shaw last year

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I tried looking for the sequence but unfortunately all I came up with is a tweet about it -- where its author claims that it was more than a facewash:

Followed the link to the sportsnet game clip and the incident wasn't made part of the highlights.

Tried the GDT of the game, plus several twitter and Y/T searches. Couldn't come up with a PGT. Too bad. Was hoping someone had made a gif of it.

Original post
CH vs. Coyotes : un jeu désorganisé, une défensive pitoyable et des rebonds juteux | Marc, tu attends quoi?

Great time

Jul 6, 2016
This and the fact that most teams have this type of player on their depth chart.
I'd be very surprised if he was claimed to be honest. I hope he clears because he could do very well in Laval with Bouchard now in charge.

I went to most 30 other teams depth chart, and their regular centermen on their 4th line (or 13th forward) are rarely better or often even worse than DLR. he is gonna be picked up for sure. He's got the size, the skating , the defensive awareness to play at NHL level and he is still very young.

Reactions: Habs 4 Life

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Kudos to the posters here who correctly predicted that Detroit would pick up DLR. Good luck to him.

Jul 6, 2016
He'll get a real shot there and I think he's going to stick

Good for him...

Awful asset management by the Habs.

A pick for him would had been better than sweet nothing. This guy could have a NHL career after all....

habs73

Jul 29, 2006
so puzzling they gave him a two year deal and then didn't play him at center all preseason.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Booooooo!!!!

I had some hopes for him still, and loved his attitude as well. Not a crazy loss, but I still think there's some untapped NHLer in him.

Good luck DLR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad