Waived: DLR/Pleks Waived

Will He Get Claimed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
By that token then how, pray tell, is losing the likes of Jacob De La Rose bad asset management? He's about to be sent to Grand Rapids. If there's no reason to care about contracts, then what is there to care about Jacob De La Rose at all?

What is the fantastic return he would have drawn? What? I want a name. I want a draft choice. I want a scout's name on a report. I want a finger print. Enough with the fan fiction.
The fact that anyone cares about DLR shows is amazing. A dime a dozen player that showed nothing during his stint in MTL.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
The fact that anyone cares about DLR shows is amazing. A dime a dozen player that showed nothing during his stint in MTL.
I never understood the outrage when dime a dozen players are traded/waived either. We saw it with sekac, Pateryn, Diaz and now dlr. One or both of Hudon/sherback are next.

They're just not worth getting upset over.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I never understood the outrage when dime a dozen players are traded/waived either. We saw it with sekac, Pateryn, Diaz and now dlr. One or both of Hudon/sherback are next.

They're just not worth getting upset over.
MTL fans are famous for losing their lids. How many pages were there for the Bitten trade. Some folks just have to complain. Hudon & Sherbak both should be next - they bring nothing to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad