OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Applied today for the euro 2020 tickets.

In fact I want to go more to visit some cities with a colleague than see the matches, because she's not too into football, so I decided to let her pick some cities and I was looking for the games after.

Results will be known late january

So applied for

Netherlands - Ukraine
and
Netherlands vs Austria
in Amsterdam
already been there several times, but I'm sure the athmosphere will be good there during football games and I choose this city too, because it's only 3h away by car from my place

Denmark vs Russia in Copenhagen (never been there)
Portugal vs France in Budapest (never been there)

Then I choose the "follow my team ticket" for the Round of 16.
So if Russia qualifies, (and if I got the tickets), I can go and see them in : 4 possibilities
-Amsterdam (if they're 2nd in the group)
-Bucharest / Glasgow (if they're 3rd) (never been there)
-Bilbao (if they're 1st) (never been there)

And I also applied for the final.

So I hope Russia will finish in second place in their group, so I can go and see them in Amsterdam in 1/8
Also if I get the Budapest's tickets, that could be an awesome 2-3 days in the city.

I'm back with my story...

So, I didn't get tickets in the lottery late january.

But yesterday, I received a mail from UEFA saying that I can buy tickets (certainly tickets that people won in the lottery but didn't paid)

I thought I could purchase ticket for all matches, but when I log in on the uefa site, I was only able to purchase tickets for the matches that I've selected in december. (and not even all)

The final wasn't available. (not even on the screen)
The games from group stages were already sold out except 1 game (Netherlands - Austria) but I decided to not buy tickets for this game.

So I've bought tickets with my brother only for 1 game, it's the "follow my team ticket"

for the Round of 16.
So if Russia qualifies, I can go and see them in : 4 possibilities
-Amsterdam (if they're 2nd in the group)
-Bucharest / Glasgow (if they're 3rd) (never been there)
-Bilbao (if they're 1st) (never been there)

Well, I don't think Russia will beat Belgium, so we can take Bilbao out from this list.

The best option is Amsterdam. The game will be during the week-end, I can go by car and come back in the night. And I don't have to buy tickets for the plane to Glasgow or Bucharest.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Vardy has been very sloppy with the ball in this game.

And these flops, I know I sound like a broken record but give me a ****ing break. (Deep breath) I’ll just say this, there is a way to visually articulate a hard challenge without rolling around on the ground in the fetal position.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Gerard Deolufeu just had an injury which was a carbon copy of RGIII's knee when he tore his ACL. Putting it behind a spoiler wall in case you don't want to see it. Poor dude has the worst luck... would be shocked if that's not a full knee reconstruction.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Gerard Deolufeu just had an injury which was a carbon copy of RGIII's knee when he tore his ACL. Putting it behind a spoiler wall in case you don't want to see it. Poor dude has the worst luck... would be shocked if that's not a full knee reconstruction.

oh......that’s bad..

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Nice W in the derby.
When you let a coach work, even if he has bad results sometimes, you may get rewarded later...

Applies not only for football coaches :sarcasm:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
City looks like a different team....not in a good way.

Btw......Bruno Fernandez looks like the real deal so far. Congrats.

Last edited:

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
This is looking like it is ultimately going to be a pretty disappointing season for Liverpool. Sure they are going to get their first league title in 30 years but not too long ago it looked like it was going to be a historically great one.

I guess they have 15 more minutes to get 2 goals...

Reactions: ovikovy817

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
This is looking like it is ultimately going to be a pretty disappointing season for Liverpool. Sure they are going to get their first league title in 30 years but not too long ago it looked like it was going to be a historically great one.

I guess they have 15 more minutes to get 2 goals...

Exact the same comment yesterday on a russian sport site

And imagine if they suspend the season in England. It will be funny

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
CL and EL stopped too.

EPL will certainly stop too.

Well, it's a shame for MU. They're in a good shape right now. Unfortunate.

The break is good for the Caps but not for MU

Jun 15, 2007
I kinda feel bad for Liverpool. Arguably the best season ever and their win will have an asterisk on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad