OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
We had so many sports/football (at the TV) in the last few years, and because of that I wasn't hyped by the "comeback" of big football with the german bundesliga.
I watched only 7 minutes of Borussia vs Schalke and that's all.

All I need it's Manchester United games, Caps games,
and of course the national teams (in football, hockey)
and also european cups (champions league, europa league)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
We had so many sports/football (at the TV) in the last few years, and because of that I wasn't hyped by the "comeback" of big football with the german bundesliga.
I watched only 7 minutes of Borussia vs Schalke and that's all.

All I need it's Manchester United games, Caps games,
and of course the national teams (in football, hockey)
and also european cups (champions league, europa league)

Ive watched about 3 games so far.....Piping in crowd noise helps.

Koln vs Dusseldorf on now using that.....better.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I've watched only 2 minutes of that Sevilla's derby but it wasn't that bad the fake crowd noise. Better than the Bundesliga without noise

Maybe if I listen to this during 90 minutes, I'll change my mind though.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Champions League Will Return, in a Can
The Champions League and Europa League will return in August. Both will become single-game, knockout tournaments in one country, like the World Cup or European championships after the group stages. The Champions League will finish in Lisbon over 11 days in the middle of August, with the Europa League finishing in either Cologne or Dusseldorf around the same time and in the same method. Gone are the two-leg, home-and-home, aggregate-score quarterfinals and semifinals.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Leno just completely shredded his knee. Only bright spot last game. Without true crowd noise you could hear his screams echoing through the stadium.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I know it's early but they don't look much different under Arteta compared to Emery. Endless possession and chances that fizzle out, followed by a defensive failure on some late counter attack. Usually with Mustafi staring at the shot from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad