Rumor: (Dhaliwal) - Teams showing Interest in Adam Gaudette + Virtanen Update

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Surprised by that honestly would have thought the B’s roster to be near the cap. Do you know why DeBrusk was mentioned? Is he even remotely available?

I think our fans set expectations too high with him. Debrusk is a scoring winger, good for 25-30 goals. That means many games he isn't going to be scoring which drives fans crazy.

Trading Debrusk for anything other than an upgrade hurts the team and its inability to score at times. I hope he is a Bruin in a middle six scoring role for years to come.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Is it being reported that the bruins are fielding offers for debrusk?
I would like the Bruins to hold on to DeBrusk ,but I understand that they are looking to get a feel for his value. I would not be against the Bruins taking interest in Virtanen but not at the cost of DeBrusk. And PLEASE STOP the Carlo talk he not going anywhere..........

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I would like the Bruins to hold on to DeBrusk ,but I understand that they are looking to get a feel for his value. I would not be against the Bruins taking interest in Virtanen but not at the cost of DeBrusk. And PLEASE STOP the Carlo talk he not going anywhere..........

Don’t think jake or Carlo are going anywhere

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Yeah ok!

The kid has been treated different since day 1 with Green.

I love this "it's Green's fault", seems like you haven't been paying attention for the last 6 years,

guess it's Green's fault too that Jake came into the playoff bubble out of shape and was called out by his Captain?

guess it's Green's fault that Jake does all the dumbshit off the ice?

It must be his fault too that Jake (even though he's been given every opportunity in the world) can't succeed?

Really bud get a clue and take off the rose coloured glasses.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
There is a rumor that Nashville is interested in Gaudette:

9. Sounds like Nashville is one of the teams interested in Vancouver’s Adam Gaudette. Boston was checking out Jake Virtanen, but I’m not sure where that stands. The Sharks poked around during the off-season.
31 Thoughts: What Hextall, Burke hirings say about the Penguins

I'd be curios to see what they would offer up.
Kunin for Gaudette swap.

similar age. kunin could play 3C

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Reactions: Cogburn

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
There is a rumor that Nashville is interested in Gaudette:

I'd be curios to see what they would offer up.

Calling it now, the trade of the decade so far:
Matt Duchene (50% retained), Ryan Johansen (50% retained) and Dante Fabro
Nashville Predators - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

For: Gaudette and Erickson (2M retained), Roussel, Beagle
Vancouver Canucks - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Canucks save in the first 2 years and pick up 24M or so years 3-6.

But Nashville saves 24M.

For those thinking the Nashville players have any real value right now; at least Johansen and Duchene do not. HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - $16 Million. ZERO Goals. PredsNation Needs to Get WAY More Angry; Tues Buzz

Matt Duchene (50% retained), Ryan Johansen (50% retained) and Dante Fabro are an upgrade on G E R B but cost more in the long run.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN

But Nashville saves 24M.

For those thinking the Nashville players have any real value right now; at least Johansen and Duchene do not. HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - $16 Million. ZERO Goals. PredsNation Needs to Get WAY More Angry; Tues Buzz

Matt Duchene (50% retained), Ryan Johansen (50% retained) and Dante Fabro are an upgrade on G E R B but cost more in the long run.

Take out Duchene Johansen and Fabbro and replace them with Cousins and a 6th and then replace Ericksson, Roussel and Beagle with a 5th and it looks pretty good.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

But Nashville saves 24M.

Interesting, but I heard Poille was on the outs in Nashville, so I don’t think he’s the guy making any trades right now.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016

But Nashville saves 24M.

How about Gaudette+ for Fabbro?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad