Post-Game Talk: Devils win 3-2 in SO: Staff infection edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Did Drew just tell Erika he will see her at the Cosmo?

There's a hotel on the Vegas (where the Devils play next) strip called The Cosmopolitan.

I'm thinking it's a reference to that and the Devils must stay there given they play Las Vegas?

That's my guess. I also think Erika is a bullfights-on-acid kind of girl though, so who the hell knows what it meant.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The best thing about going to an away Devils game is honestly the people you meet and talk to. I love it
I need to go on road trips with the team. Been to 22 regular season away games and my record is 18-4. My loses were 1 in MSG, 1 in Philly, 1 in Brooklyn and 1 in Washington.

Devils should pay me to bring them fortune...

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I need to go on road trips with the team. Been to 22 regular season away games and my record is 18-4. My loses were 1 in MSG, 1 in Philly, 1 in Brooklyn and 1 in Washington.

Devils should pay me to bring them fortune...
Or we can make good luck charms in your likeness and give them out to the players :sarcasm:

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Or we can make good luck charms in your likeness and give them out to the players :sarcasm:
I mean look at these records, and yes I keep a notebook of my hockey travels lol.

5-1 in MSG
4-0 in Montreal
2-0 in the Coliseum
2-0 in Tampa
2-0 in Nashville
1-0 in Denver
2-1 in Philly
0-1 in Brooklyn
0-1 in Washington

Its pretty incredible when you think about it, I have been blessed when I traveled to see the Devils play. Very fortunate.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
has she not seen blake coleman? the man is quite handsome

objectively speaking of course
He reminds me a little bit of Shawn Michaels. Also a Texas native.

Not as much as Stephen Weiss did, who was really beat up looking the last he played and looked even older than the real Shawn Michaels, despite being almost 20 years younger.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I mean look at these records, and yes I keep a notebook of my hockey travels lol.

5-1 in MSG
4-0 in Montreal
2-0 in the Coliseum
2-0 in Tampa
2-0 in Nashville
1-0 in Denver
2-1 in Philly
0-1 in Brooklyn
0-1 in Washington
Wow. I never actually kept a record. I really should try to remember all my away games.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Blackwood's injury was odd, it looked like it was when he made a routine glove save but it looked as though he was shaking his glove hand so I thought it caught him awkwardly.

Hopefully it's nothing serious. Team was prepared to give Kinkaid Sunday's game anyway so stick to that plan and let Mac heal up.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
The Devils winning a shootout. Since 2014 or so this seems like the rarest thing in hockey.

And we never win against this franchise on the road. We could never win in Winnipeg either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad