Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
kPIU4Fn.jpg

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
come at me, but i think stafford's play has improved, even if he's mostly invisible. obvy some bias after this game, but he had some defensive plays like 2 games ago, and hasn't been completely negative...?

Hard liquor tonight, or a bunch of beers?

Reactions: OmNomNom

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What happened to Blackwood, did they go to the well with him once too often or is it just some minor injury?

Hard to tell. Trainer came out and he played a bit longer then came out.

Hoping it was just a cramp or something. He was questionable to return, which doesn’t sound super serious.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
I have to credit the wife. Who walked in right before the shootout started. She wasn’t happy that she couldn’t see Hall and she’s still butt hurt over John Moore’s exile. :laugh: She only liked him for eye candy. She’s got enough hockey smarts to know he’s no good. :DD

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I have to credit the wife. Who walked in right before the shootout started. She wasn’t happy that she couldn’t see Hall and she’s still butt hurt over John Moore’s exile. :laugh: She only liked him for eye candy. She’s got enough hockey smarts to know he’s no good. :DD
has she not seen blake coleman? the man is quite handsome

objectively speaking of course

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Definitely dont need it on edge to get it up that close. The puck just cant be too far in front of you, thats when you cant lift it. If you keep it close you can easily roof a puck that isn’t on edge.

Can? Yes. Easily? Absolutely not.

It's 1000 times easier to roof a backhander that's on-edge than it is to roof a backhander flat on ice from in-tight (which not everyone can do).

Reactions: OmNomNom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad