Post-Game Talk: Devils win 3-2 in SO: Staff infection edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
damn didnt realize lack was outfor the season. screw philly for claiming mckenna :sarcasm:

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
if MacBlack is seriously hurt we're going to have to trade a 7th for a **** goalie somewhere because we're out of goalies in the organization
Schneids might be back soon. Not that he would qualify as much of a goalie anymore. I think Blackwood being “Questionable” to return bodes well unless they find something upon further examination. We may see Cam Johnson backing up for Kinker this weekend. Hopefully not much more than the remainder of the roadie.

Ech0

Oct 3, 2006
Norwood, New Jersey
zGB6if6.jpg

Reactions: Patrik26

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Can? Yes. Easily? Absolutely not.

It's 1000 times easier to roof a backhander that's on-edge than it is to roof a backhander flat on ice from in-tight (which not everyone can do).
I just think its more unnatural and tougher to juggle the puck in order to get it on edge rather just keeping it close on the backhand to get it up. Much more natural, and if you juggle it like that you cant come in with speed and make a decisve move. Its just not something that is taught.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
You need an on-edge puck to do it.

I really believe that the reason Stafford seems to make 800 back-and-forth movements is not as a deke, but to intentionally corral a puck on-edge for his shot.

no not really. It's hard to explain it but a lot of players over extend their arms trying to make a fancy deke and can't get an leverage on the puck. Make one deke, keep the puck close to your body and it's possible to lift it.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
has she not seen blake coleman? the man is quite handsome

objectively speaking of course
She doesn’t much like blonde’s/light brown haired. She does like Hall, though. I think she’s crushing on Nico lately as the Moore replacement. Despite him being almost 9 years her junior. :eek:

I think Coleman looks quite rugged with the helmet and in-game. He’s much better looking when you see him out of uniform.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Good to see PZ play a strong game after his gaffe. Thats another sign that he is maturing as a player. Earlier we would see his play regress when he made a mistake or was snakebitten.

Reactions: R8NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad