GDT: Devils vs. Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Awesome. I haven’t had a chance to watch the game and am trying to 0ay catch-up on what’s gone on so far.
Looks like Schneider and his AHL stint did wonders... He increased his save % with a .765 tonight ... impressive ..

Reactions: My3Sons

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
We need Playmakers that can score once in a while. You can't have a bunch of players that can't score at this level no matter how good a playmaker they are. Top 6 players can't be that one dimensional.

I mean, what I said still applies. He was never realistically projected to be some big-time goal scorer (other than some people here who had ridiculous fantasies).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I’m starting to see why Shero got canned . He was left with a pile of crap but still.... he had 5 years and draft picks , goaltending (minus Blackwood ) and D are terrible (D is small and weak and can’t clear the front of the net )

The next GM has much more to work with if they can hire a good one. He has vets to sell that have actual value, and the bad Cory contract will be about done.

That is the biggest issue. We didn’t have nearly enough value to strip down and get a bulk of higher picks to properly reload

Reactions: Guttersniped

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We absolutely need to draft the top guys, but most teams in the league have solid depth guys that they have pulled out of late draft rounds or undrafted free agent signings from other leagues. If the Devils are incapable of even finding 1 guy that way, it speaks volumes about our organization.

No team has a bargain guy being asked to be a #1 or #2.

Reactions: Guttersniped

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
EeFuAK1.gif

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
When you get manhandled by that scrub midget, you probably shouldn't be in the league.
Cmon man. Severson was just toying with him and muscled Gerbe down to the ice with ease. He wasn’t manhandled by him.

Im all for bashing Severson but Severson wasn’t manhandled by freaking Gerbe...

Reactions: NorwegianDevil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad