5lcw7ZH.png

CXJUiur.png

gCgibvY.gif

vfA30Od.png

zOAWHz6.png

QUBaBnJ.png

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
We didn't even get that high on mountain. The boulder crushed us in the parking lot

Reactions: JK3

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I am trying to make Indian food right now...I had a goat curry the other day that absolutely blew my mind...it was like the most amazing spiced stew I ever had over bismati rice...so I got the recipe and I'm going to try it. It's a slow cooker deal...might be ready by the 2nd period.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I am trying to make Indian food right now...I had a goat curry the other day that absolutely blew my mind...it was like the most amazing spiced stew I ever had over bismati rice...so I got the recipe and I'm going to try it. It's a slow cooker deal...might be ready by the 2nd period.
I hope you brought enough for everyone in class

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
OHhh PIZZA TIME..... CBJ has Pizza throw, I remember that pre-season feed... and the pizza song. Who has it? I found it. Yes!

EPIC. So much Excitement! How this season has gone........this song makes it worth it..

Hearing the pizza song for the first time was the highlight of this season. An epic moment in Devils history.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Hearing the pizza song for the first time was the highlight of this season. An epic moment in Devils history.

The first time is always memorable...

This was the peak excitement before main season.. Hard to forget!

JK3 even found a gif shot of the esteemed pizza throw....

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
OHhh PIZZA TIME..... CBJ has Pizza throw, I remember that pre-season feed... and the pizza song. Who has it? I found it. Yes!

EPIC. So much Excitement! How this season has gone........this song makes it worth it..

Btw, there’s actually no pizza inside, just a coupon

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Btw, there’s actually no pizza inside, just a coupon

Oh man, I was wondering if there was really a personal pizza in there....at least, i was wondering how you would stabilize a personal pizza in there.... the illusion is almost gone..

Yet, it still has legs.... preseason lives on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad