NFL: Deshaun Watson sexual assault allegations

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I know the job would pay extremely well, so that is the obvious motivation for some.

But I can't see how anyone could list "defending Roger Clemens in court" and "defending Deshaun Watson in court" on their resume, and feel good on the inside.

It would have to take a completely morally bankrupt and soulless person to be in that profession.
Every American has the right to a competent defense and a fair trial, as well as innocent until proven guilty. If you believe in those rights and the constitution, its not hard to provide those guys with a defence

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Reputation. Clemens was a dickhead and Watson is clearly a predator but having those feathers in the cap look admittedly damn good on a resume. Good for the ole ego too

Exactly - F Lee Bailey got a couple guys off murder and then was part of OJs Dream Team. Same with the rest of that group; they figured if he got off it would be huge for them and they were correct.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Good look

Deshaun Watson's girlfriend Jilly Anais seems unfazed by allegations

annais.jpg

In a series of new photos from a weekend getaway with friends, Anais is pictured raising two middle fingers and a mean mug to the camera. Meanwhile, the Houston Texans quarterback, also in the photo, looked away from the camera as he hugged his girlfriend from behind while on a jet ski.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Good look

Deshaun Watson's girlfriend Jilly Anais seems unfazed by allegations

annais.jpg

In a series of new photos from a weekend getaway with friends, Anais is pictured raising two middle fingers and a mean mug to the camera. Meanwhile, the Houston Texans quarterback, also in the photo, looked away from the camera as he hugged his girlfriend from behind while on a jet ski.

Seems like a pretty standard response to paparazzi, especially considering the hot water he is in

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Ohio State: Investigation finds massage therapist targeted football players for sex | 10tv.com

The State Medical Board of Ohio has revoked a massage therapist’s license after an investigation alleges she targeted football players in an attempt to engage in sexual acts with them.

According to Barnes & Thornburg, the investigation began with a complaint filed on March 14, 2020 with the state medical board alleging a female licensed massage therapist was offering free therapeutic massages to members of the team and used those massages as a means to initiate sexual interactions with some of those players and demanding payment.

The investigation found that her interactions with them did not rise to the level of any crimes.

Barnes & Thornburg said the therapist had no connection to Ohio State, its athletic department to anyone connected to the university. In their words, they said she “seemed to be acting for her own sexual gratification and that she acted alone.”

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He’s got a lot of incoming legal bills incoming so best not to burn any of your money.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It’s definitely not 3 1st round picks and 2 players high.

First off, he should put in the commissioner’s exempt list which in-effect suspended him with pay until his shit is resolved. That should be #1. It seems likely he’ll get suspended.

I don't think any of the court stuff is supposed to get moving until like February though, can they really justify putting him on the list for the whole season? I would think that would lead to a big lawsuit from Watson

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think any of the court stuff is supposed to get moving until like February though, can they really justify putting him on the list for the whole season? I would think that would lead to a big lawsuit from Watson
They did it to Adrian Peterson. And people don’t even remember that.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
They did it to Adrian Peterson. And people don’t even remember that.

He also pleaded no contest to a charge, Watson has not been charged criminally with anything has he? And I am not saying Watson is innocent or guilty or taking his side here, just stating that the situations are different

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00