Dave Hakstol Part VI: I See A Bad Coach And I Want Him Painted Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
Personally, I have no personal feelings towards Hakstol; just like I feel nothing personally towards 70% of athletes/coaches/management/owners except for the remaining 30% criminal element who are trash.

So, I don't wish any ill will towards Hakstol.

He doesn't give 2 craps about me, and on a personal level I don't give 2 craps about him. I wish as much luck in the future as I would anyone else.

Unless you're talking about Clarke or Holmgren, I'll stay out of the personal bashing.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
COME AT ME MODS

IMMA SAY WHATEVER THE **** I WANT UNTIL THIS ****ING USELESS SACK OF **** **** IS GONE

giphy.gif

HES GOT ME FIRED UP

I WANT HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE

Wait, if you're Jon Snow, then that means deadhead is....Ramsay Bolton? Does that mean Ghost Beer is Reek/Theon? Is magnumpi Littlefinger? And who is Sansa? Rebels? Hatcher is gotta be the Mountain, right?

So confusing.

All I know is that I'm calling the damned Onion Knight for myself, so f*** off Cap.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Dude, that's cold. Now that I'm giving it more thought, he's definitely not Jon Snow. He'd make a fine murder-child, so he could be Arya. Or maybe he's actually Joffrey?
The only issues with that are, Arya is an awesome character and should be used on a poster who uses his/her ignore list more usefully, and I don't believe anyone other than JTown could fill the role of Joffrey.

Reactions: Striiker and mja

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Reactions: mja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad