Damor's League 2011/12 -READ LATEST POST IF INTERESTED IN JOINING/STARTING UP SHORTLY

agrudez*

Not to nitpick, I'm honestly curious, what makes you think Matt Greene is going to score 35 points next year? :laugh:

To be quite honest I don't even know who Matt Greene is off the top of my head... Andy Greene; however, will score 35 points this season.

JPavs8Clutchy*

To be quite honest I don't even know who Matt Greene is off the top of my head... Andy Greene; however, will score 35 points this season.

Matt Greene is a shut-down guy on the Kings.

My bad. I'm embarrassed. :laugh:

I see more like 30 for Greene. I think he over-achieved last year. Maybe it's just me though.

agrudez*

Matt Greene is a shut-down guy on the Kings.

My bad. I'm embarrassed. :laugh:

I see more like 30 for Greene. I think he over-achieved last year. Maybe it's just me though.

Meh, its okay, I got real confused with the J. Williams... I wonder if everyone realizes there are two of those (Jason and Justin). :laugh:

The thing with NJ is that without Martin they really have no one on the blueline that can move the puck other than Greene, and being on the 1st unit PP with Kovy for a full season will see a ton of 2nd assists for Greene. Couple that with the fact that Lemaire stepped down and the organization has said they are going to look towards more offense and less "boring" (they said it, not me!) hockey and I could see big things for a few of their players this season.

I thought 35 points was a modest prediction, to be quite honest.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Looking to trade one of Edler, Kronwall, Carlson for a winger. Will add for the right players

Also taking offers on Iginla, Bourque, Macdonald

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
:flames have plenty of guys available:

Weiss, Macdonald, Ribero, Bourque, Fisher, Dvorak, Hanzal, Edler, Lidstrom, Kronwall, Kipper. Might deal Iginla for a big return

PM if interested in anyone

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Too bad a good team like MTL did not put his players in. Even if he does he will have a hard time coming back now. I dont understand how he has 45 points though lol

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Too bad a good team like MTL did not put his players in. Even if he does he will have a hard time coming back now. I dont understand how he has 45 points though lol

I know, i tried to pm him few times awhile ago with no response until recently and still dont know how anyone hasnt logged into yahoo yet to check out how their team is doing and realize they have no pts....cause we did just spend quite a long time drafting these teams on HF.....

agrudez*

I know, i tried to pm him few times awhile ago with no response until recently and still dont know how anyone hasnt logged into yahoo yet to check out how their team is doing and realize they have no pts....cause we did just spend quite a long time drafting these teams on HF.....

Unfortunately a good portion of this board only cares about the draft and then abandons the team shortly after.

Is there an option to sub in their starters manually and give them the points those starters have accumulated thus far through the season? Then we can attempt to replace their GMs, or just let them ride it out as is with no roster movement until next year's draft.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Unfortunately a good portion of this board only cares about the draft and then abandons the team shortly after.

Is there an option to sub in their starters manually and give them the points those starters have accumulated thus far through the season? Then we can attempt to replace their GMs, or just let them ride it out as is with no roster movement until next year's draft.

ok so i looked into it and apparently as commish yahoo lets me edit team rosters, so I have moved Mtl's players into positions....from what i can tell i cannot impact scoring retroactively, so cannot give any teams the pts they missed and from what i can also tell, there is no tool to replace the gms until next season now that draft has started...there may be away to deal with awol gms later, but well only explore the last case scenerio if it comes down to it

agrudez*

ok so i looked into it and apparently as commish yahoo lets me edit team rosters, so I have moved Mtl's players into positions....from what i can tell i cannot impact scoring retroactively, so cannot give any teams the pts they missed and from what i can also tell, there is no tool to replace the gms until next season now that draft has started...there may be away to deal with awol gms later, but well only explore the last case scenerio if it comes down to it

There were like 4 other teams with no rosters set last time I checked as well.

Edit. I guess not anymore.

Savard, Streit, Schremp, Christensen, Michalek, Morris. :shakehead

Yeah man, I really feel for you. You actually drafted a nice team. I guess this about that time that you package all your best players for guys like Karlsson and just get the best 7 keepers you can and roll the rest of the season with a semi-AHL lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
There were like 4 other teams with no rosters set last time I checked as well.

Edit. I guess not anymore.

Yeah man, I really feel for you. You actually drafted a nice team. I guess this about that time that you package all your best players for guys like Karlsson and just get the best 7 keepers you can and roll the rest of the season with a semi-AHL lineup.

guys were only few games into a long season, still have chance to compete....theres still some good players left on waivers

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Top 5 Rotisserie Teams on Yahoo So Far (sorry don't know how to build tables here):

1. Philadelphia Flyers
GP G A +- PP SH GWG SOG HIT GP W GAA SV% SHO
48 13 13 -2 10 1 3 112 79 2 1 2.50 .937 0

2. Ottawa Senators
53 15 23 1 14 0 2 108 50 6 2 2.61 .907 2

3. New York Islanders
48 11 18 -2 9 2 0 101 70 4 3 2.22 .924 0

4. Calgary Flames
48 6 21 4 6 2 1 120 79 3 2 2.34 .915 0

5. Edmonton Oilers
40 12 11 13 3 0 2 93 52 2 2 0.99 .955 0

agrudez*

I hope Kunitz keeps this pace up, he will single handedly win me the hitting category.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad