Damor's League 2011/12 -READ LATEST POST IF INTERESTED IN JOINING/STARTING UP SHORTLY

agrudez*

Still dont get how this happened. I was at 167.5 then dropped to 162. My team was -2 on the night but had 8 points or so + hits and shots

Any idea?

It is a rotisserie league bud, point totals are based on rankings (the best team gets 20 points, worst team gets 1 in each category).

You lost 5 points because other team's posted better stats and passed you in different categories.

With 10 categories the max points you can get is 200, I believe.

Btw, Leclaire injured yet again, time for Elliot to steal the job away again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
It is a rotisserie league bud, point totals are based on rankings (the best team gets 20 points, worst team gets 1 in each category).

You lost 5 points because other team's posted better stats and passed you in different categories.

With 10 categories the max points you can get is 200, I believe.

Btw, Leclaire injured yet again, time for Elliot to steal the job away again!

What a shocker :sarcasm: ... though It did not look too serious you never know with that guy

damor

Dec 28, 2006
What a shocker :sarcasm: ... though It did not look too serious you never know with that guy

you guys are both wrong....leclaire is as fragile as porcelain...one injury after another, he's gonna hit free agency after the season and sign a contract in europe or the khl, cause no nhl gm at this point is gonna take a risk on him with his repetitive injuries...Robin Lehner just got his visa requirements dealt with a few days ago and has been called up to the sens...he's the one to watch out for in my opinion, not elliott!

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Damor, How do you get guys put on IR? I see you have a couple of guys on your IR and I cant find that option

ya i was having problems too with yahoo's "drag and drop" option (dunno if it was a flash thing out of date or somthing...) anyways, what i did was scroll to the bottom of the "my team" tab and underneath the "submit changes" button, switched the option from "drag and drop" to "classic" and it worked....with classic option, u just have to select from the drop down menues where u want ur players to go

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Calgary is looking to trade for a high end forward.

I am willing to part with these pieces as the center piece to a deal

Weiss +
Kronwall +
MacDonald +
Fisher +
Bourque +

I am also willing to add players like Tangradi, Hanzal, Sergei Bobrovsky, Robin Lehner, Michael Leighton

Will also deal Kipper + to acquire a higher end goalie

Last edited:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
you guys are both wrong....leclaire is as fragile as porcelain...one injury after another, he's gonna hit free agency after the season and sign a contract in europe or the khl, cause no nhl gm at this point is gonna take a risk on him with his repetitive injuries...Robin Lehner just got his visa requirements dealt with a few days ago and has been called up to the sens...he's the one to watch out for in my opinion, not elliott!

Robin Lehner comes in relief and scores me a 1.000sv% Sweet. Whoever has Elliot is taking a drop in the goalie categories tonight

well glad you listened to my opinion and picked him up....he should be solid

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Anyway to put team Schenns players into his lineup? for some reason only half his players are players while the rest on the bench. Also MTL has Datsyuk sitting on the bench

agrudez*

Bryzgalov has a tall task to make up for Elliott tanking my goalie stats, but damn, he sure does look like he has his eyes on the Vezina after the first few weeks of the season.

Half of me hopes Elliott gets benched for the rest of the year so I can just ride Bryz for GAA and SVPCT and concede Wins and SO's.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
To all those who said my team wasn't competitive and would be middle of the pack at most....HA!

G - 20/20
A - 20/20
+/- - 18/20
PPP - 20/20
SHP - 15.5/20
GWG - 19/20
SOG - 18.5/20
HIT - 16/20
W - 18/20
GAA - 16/20
SV% - 15.5/20
SHO - 20/20

1st Place

BAM....WELL TAKE THAT NAYSAYERS!!!!

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
To all those who said my team wasn't competitive and would be middle of the pack at most....HA!

G - 20/20
A - 20/20
+/- - 18/20
PPP - 20/20
SHP - 15.5/20
GWG - 19/20
SOG - 18.5/20
HIT - 16/20
W - 18/20
GAA - 16/20
SV% - 15.5/20
SHO - 20/20

1st Place

After 3 weeks :handclap:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008

G - 20/20
A - 20/20
+/- - 18/20
PPP - 20/20
SHP - 15.5/20
GWG - 19/20
SOG - 18.5/20
HIT - 16/20
W - 18/20
GAA - 16/20
SV% - 15.5/20
SHO - 20/20

1st Place

the season is longer then you think. I'll bet that you will lose guy's to injury.... :sarcasm: :shakehead:naughty:

agrudez*

G - 20/20
A - 20/20
+/- - 18/20
PPP - 20/20
SHP - 15.5/20
GWG - 19/20
SOG - 18.5/20
HIT - 16/20
W - 18/20
GAA - 16/20
SV% - 15.5/20
SHO - 20/20

1st Place

<<< said you were a top team.

For the record, though, you have about 5 guys that have 0 chance of keeping up the pace they are on. Do you really think Letestu is going to be a PPG this season? :laugh:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
<<< said you were a top team.

For the record, though, you have about 5 guys that have 0 chance of keeping up the pace they are on. Do you really think Letestu is going to be a PPG this season? :laugh:

never said everyone were doubters :) Though I find it funny u used my last waiver pickup as the example of guys who wont keep up pace instead of the guys i actually drafted :)

Anyways, I do know it's a long season...but so far, barring injuries, I think my team will be very competitive

damor

Dec 28, 2006
COMMISSIONER'S NOTE​

JUST POSTED NEW SALARY CAP UPDATES FOR ALL TEAMS IN THE THREAD BELOW
UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE PARTIES INVOLVED, THE TRADE BETWEEN WAS & CHI JUST PUT THROUGH IS ABOUT TO GET VETOED AS TRADE WOULD PUT WASHINGTON GM 4,218,333 OVER THE CAP....

ONE LAST REMINDER....I SEE SEVERAL TEAMS EITHER DROPPING THEIR INJURED PLAYERS OR LEAVING THEM ON THEIR BENCHES.....TO REMIND EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN, THERE ARE 2 EXTRA SPOTS WHERE YOU CAN MOVE 2 PLAYERS ON THE IR (pm me if confused)....SO WHILE THEY ARE INJURED YOU CAN PICK UP REPLACEMENT PLAYERS IF YOU WISH TO....ADDITIONALLY, KEEP IN MIND, YOU ONLY HAVE A MAX OF 50 ACQUISITIONS EACH THAT U HAVE TO MAKE LAST FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON...SO MAKE SURE YOU R NOT PICKING UP NEW PLAYERS EVERYDAY!

Last edited:

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Great night for me with only 3 players playing.

Bourque - 2 goals / 5 SOG
Iggy - 1 Goal / 4 SOG
Kipper - 27 saves for the Shutout

Should help me out in the Goalie Stats, where I am having the most trouble

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad