Damor's League 2011/12 -READ LATEST POST IF INTERESTED IN JOINING/STARTING UP SHORTLY

damor

Dec 28, 2006
It just goes away, once someone comes off they you have to make the required changes cap wise to fit that guy back under your cap

yes that's how it works....everyone can see the excel update for their caps if they wanna check it out.....

anyways, looking to make a trade to shake things up....send fair offers, I am in first so wont look at stupid ones

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Man I can not catch a break. Phaneuf, Okposo, Leighton all out for extended periors of time. Hanzal, Bourque, Weiss have both already missed time

Maybe its about time to blow this year up and try to get the best keepers for next season as I can not see myself keeping pace while a bunch of my core players are out :(

Guys I will consider trading for good keeper players are Weiss, Ribero, Fisher, Hanzal, Zubrus, MacDonald, Raymond, Laich, Bourque, Iginla, Bertuzzi, Lidstrom, Kipper, Leighton

Last edited:

agrudez*

I have to admit, the rotisserie format sapped every single shred of interest I had in this league. I will log into Yahoo in 3 months to see who the winner was (if I remember to), but without head to head smack talk/drama then there really is no point in keeping tabs on the scores (and less point in manipulating your roster).

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Yeah, me too. This being my first year involved in fantasy leagues (both roto's and h2h), I've quickly taken a stronger liking to my head-to-head league. I'd love to start up another head-to-head league, but I don't know if any sites allow you to start this late into the season. If someone knows of a site and could suggest one that'd be great, otherwise I'll wait until summer and start up a ~12 team league of HF's best.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Seeing Who's Out There

Hi All, After Last Year's Failed Gm Fantasy Draft League On Here I Have Decided To Come Back And Attempt One Last Try For This Year At Organizing An Extremely Competitive And Organized League......if There Is Interest, Please Look At The First Page Of This Thread From Last Year's League On Hfboards To See How Things Were Loosely Structured And Reply If There Is Interest To Attempt A Similar But Better Version This Year (with Salary Caps Included As Well).....LET ME KNOW CAUSE IF WE DO THIS AGAIN I WILL ONLY DRAFT WITH 100% DEDICATED AND COMMITTED GM'S LOOKING TO BE ACTIVE LITERALLY ALL DRAFT THIS SUMMER AND THROUGHOUT THE SEASON INSTEAD OF BAILING AFTER THE DRAFT LIKE MOST DID LAST YEAR

johnnydollaz89*

I know my bro (johnnydollaz89) was active in it i think he said his team finiahed top 5 anywys im down to join and so is he just one problem hes banned on here :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad