OT: Covid-19 (Part 39) Subject Line Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
They’ll then have 1.3-1.4m doses in storage freezers, waiting for every 60 year old from every banlieue to get vaccinated first.

They need to remind themselves that atleast 15% won’t get vaccinated, the number is probably closer to double that.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
They need to remind themselves that atleast 15% won’t get vaccinated, the number is probably closer to double that.
They won’t. They’ll paralyze the rest of the province from getting their doses early, as they have admitted doing so.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
They shouldn’t be grouping group 8 and 9 together. I’m sorry, but at least give group 8 a few days, at the very least, to take their appointments first. Our situation is especially dangerous considering some of the conditions we have.

That's probably what's going to happen.....just to make sure their servers d0n't crash. It also depends on the response of the previous group, so that's why they will probably open one group at a time to control the flow. It could be just 3-4-5 days later.

Quebec says essential workers will be high vaccine priority, including teachers, daycare workers | CTV News
People with serious medical conditions will still get first crack at doses, he made clear -- they are not being bumped down in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Loyal Dog

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Asking for more doesn’t mean the current rules are insignificant. It means they want more.

It's just like Montreal potholes.

You got 5 guys looking at the problem for weeks before fixing it and even then, they are doing the bare minimum.... if there's 8 potholes on a 10 meters distance, they will only patch the potholes instead of starting fresh with a new piece of road. But no, now the road will be half okay for the next year and those potholes will return in 12 months and they'll keep on patching it.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Legault was pretty invective today.

-Were you there? (when reporter asked the question about 700k doses sleeping for the second time)

English montreal school association complaining about closing/re-opening schools when they never wanted to open.

- Are they the experts on the subject? they can determine what decision to make ?

About doctors associations asking to close schools

- We have experts, if they can predict what's next, they are more than welcome... if anyone predicted that Quebec, Gatineau would get heat before Montreal, good for them. we sincerely expected that Montreal will get hit first.

Last edited:

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Legault was pretty invective today.

-Where you there? (when reporter asked the question about 700k doses sleeping for the second time)

English montreal school association complaining about closing/re-opening schools when they never wanted to open.

- Are they the experts on the subject? they can determine what decision to make ?

About doctors associations asking to close schools

- We have experts, if they can predict what's next, they are more than welcome... if anyone predicted that Quebec, Gatineau would get heat before Montreal, good for them. we sincerely expected that Montreal will get hit first.
He’s taking notes from Bergevin’s pressers.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It's just like Montreal potholes.

You got 5 guys looking at the problem for weeks before fixing it and even then, they are doing the bare minimum.... if there's 8 potholes on a 10 meters distance, they will only patch the potholes instead of starting fresh with a new piece of road. But no, now the road will be half okay for the next year and those potholes will return in 12 months and they'll keep on patching it.
Even worst than that. I'm starting to think they purposely reopened gyms so they could come back a week later to close them and fool the population into thinking they're reacting/taking new measures.
What would they have done if they hadn't opened a week ago? Just push back on a few grades in high schools? They would have had pressure to close more things. But now they can point to gyms, it buys them a bit more time. I'm pretty sure this definitely was part of their plan.

McGuires Corndog

Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
He’s taking notes from Bergevin’s pressers.

ykmf3.gif

McGuires Corndog

Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Even worst than that. I'm starting to think they purposely reopened gyms so they could come back a week later to close them and fool the population into thinking they're reacting/taking new measures.
What would they have done if they hadn't opened a week ago? Just push back on a few grades in high schools? They would have had pressure to close more things. But now they can point to gyms, it buys them a bit more time. I'm pretty sure this definitely was part of their plan.

This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
So we have to wear a mask if we walk with somebody not from same bubble...

Lmao that Presser missed a lot of crap

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Across the province.

Well I meant that if we have so many available shots laying dormant in Montreal (and it's been opened for 60+ for weeks), why not use them already for the 2nd on people 70+? As we're not distributing them to regions!?

My father is vaccinated (65+) but I didn't ask my mom is she could book an appointment (60+) as it wasn't opened for her yet

(food for thoughts you know)

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Well I meant that if we have so many available shots laying dormant in Montreal (and it's been opened for 60+ for weeks), why not use them already for the 2nd on people 70+? As we're not distributing them to regions!?

My father is vaccinated (65+) but I didn't ask my mom is she could book an appointment (60+) as it wasn't opened for her yet

So called dormant doses are supposed to be redirected towards other regions. Plenty of place in Quebec only vaccinate 3~4 days per week, because they burn through the doses they get in 3~4 days then have nothing to do for the rest of the week while waiting for the next shipment.

And this is pretty much where this backlog of 65~69 waiting in queue came from. They are trying to close the gap now, and will likely fail, but that's another topic.

Reactions: ArtPeur

McGuires Corndog

Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

There is zero room for rational thought or common sense in government. Get the hell out of here with your sense.

Reactions: ArtPeur and ECWHSWI

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
OK, let's gooooo!!!! Hey, 55+, call and book fast, then it's us baby!

Sadly on thursday and friday, the appointment website will not be ready
so you'll have to go on place to get it (Palais des congres, Stade olympique and few other)
the whole list will be announced tomorrow

I'm really interested to understand what is COMPLICATED by adding schedules on a website(clicsante).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino