OT: Coronavirus XXXVI: Bat Scratch Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Imagine how brain dead you gotta be to think this is some ploy from the governments to screw us over while the entire world economy is going to shit. But it’s cause of the “new world order”... America couldn’t even contain two separate protests at the White House and capital hill and you ppl think 50 rich ppl can control the world?
You literally have to turn your brain off to listen to the broken logic they try to spew to try and distract people from the fact that they're selfish children who are just fed up with this pandemic being a great burden to their daily way of life.

He's not making a political statement. He's just so angry they want him to wait in line to stick a QTip up his wittle nose. He just wants to freely come and go from his cheap Dominican vacation. And he doesn't give two shits if he comes back with a virus that he spreads to a couple old people.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
You literally have to turn your brain off to listen to the broken logic they try to spew to try and distract people from the fact that they're selfish children who are just fed up with this pandemic being a great burden to their daily way of life.

He's not making a political statement. He's just so angry they want him to wait in line to stick a QTip up his wittle nose. He just wants to freely come and go from his cheap Dominican vacation. And he doesn't give two shits if he comes back with a virus that he spreads to a couple old people.

He isn't the least bit angry. He's making a mockery of the supposed required procedure and clearly having fun with it. Where do you get anger in this. he's simply raising his voice for others to hear.

Would I do this? No.

Would I be inclined to do this. No.

But did I think it was funny and not angry. Yes.

I have no idea why people lineup to denigrate the person just on this one action.

Reactions: oilers'72

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Blow way out of propotion.
So inform me.

18/19 the flu put a total of 600 patients in ICUs in Italy, and that is with 55% of the 65+ years population got the flu shot. Right now we have 2000+ in ICUs, and right now things are pretty calm here. What proportions are you talking about?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Neither is walking into a packed Walmart picking up everything you can put your hands on and coughing openly without covering your mouth. There are a lot of things that 'aren't illegal'. Travelling internationally through the heart of the pandemic is highly counterproductive when it comes to limiting exposure.

Everybody in that lineup was doing the same thing. Everybody in that airport is doing the same thing. Which logically removes your ardent criticism of this one individual in a probably crowded airport. This one individual is simply saying he is not required to do the test, and he's correct. i have no horse in this race because I responsibly adopt the no travel advisory during a pandemic. Which nearly everybody at airports are breaking.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
I love the sudden empathy for the elderly in LTC facilities during this pandemic when it was clear they didn't care before

Yeah I wonder why people weren't concerned with elderly people dying in a pandemic before there was a pandemic, it's a head-scratcher.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
He isn't the least bit angry. He's making a mockery of the supposed required procedure and clearly having fun with it. Where do you get anger in this. he's simply raising his voice for others to hear.

Would I do this? No.

Would I be inclined to do this. No.

But did I think it was funny and not angry. Yes.

I have no idea why people lineup to denigrate the person just on this one action.

Because we have Google and can look this guy up.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
So inform me.

18/19 the flu put a total of 600 patients in ICUs in Italy, and that is with 55% of the 65+ years population got the flu shot. Right now we have 2000+ in ICUs, and right now things are pretty calm here. What proportions are you talking about?

Im not going to argue with someone all day on Covid.

The numbers are out there. 2 Million have died out of 7 billion in a year.

Everything gets labeled as a covid death, the numbers are to scare people. Not sure why so many people are buying into it still.

There have been countries, states that didnt do anything about covid, and it didnt really affect them worse or better.

Covid will be a common flu soon, it pretty much is now. The flu doesnt get listed as a flu death if there was a heart attack causing it, if it did, it would be very similar to covid numbers.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Im not going to argue with someone all day on Covid.

The numbers are out there. 2 Million have died out of 7 billion in a year.

Everything gets labeled as a covid death, the numbers are to scare people. Not sure why so many people are buying into it still.

There have been countries, states that didnt do anything about covid, and it didnt really affect them worse or better.

Covid will be a common flu soon, it pretty much is now. The flu doesnt get listed as a flu death if there was a heart attack causing it, if it did, it would be very similar to covid numbers.

Nonsense.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Wow cool, tell me what that has to do with a rich 'roid monkey traipsing around encouraging the stupid and gullible to incur huge fines?

He is saving them 1200 dollars

Why are they testing travellers then?

Cause it gives the appearance of doing something

"If you have brains, and you have balls, just say no"

The screaming was the problem? I'd go with insulting everyone following the restrictions in places to slow the spread.

Slow the spread? How is detaining people illegally slowing the spread?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Everybody in that lineup was doing the same thing. Everybody in that airport is doing the same thing. Which logically removes your ardent criticism of this one individual in a probably crowded airport. This one individual is simply saying he is not required to do the test, and he's correct. i have no horse in this race because I responsibly adopt the no travel advisory during a pandemic. Which nearly everybody at airports are breaking.

Everybody else appears to be masked up and keeping to themselves. He claims he has a medical exemption. Ya right. He's just another guy seeking attention on social media. Guys like him give everybody else that is following protocols, but still want to ease restrictions as we see our case numbers decrease, a bad name.

Reactions: LaGu

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
You can pay the forced 2k+ dollar bill from the federal government or you can get the 800 fine from the police and go sit at home for 2 weeks saving yourself 2k+

You didn't answer the question. Where does that $2,000 figure come from?

EDIT: Looked into this. It's bogus.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
He is saving them 1200 dollars

Cause it gives the appearance of doing something

Slow the spread? How is detaining people illegally slowing the spread?
You've completely lost me here. How is mandatory testing considered a half-measure in your mind, while equally parading the selfish actions of an openly vocal anti-masker? You realize that the full measure would've been martial law, right? Locking people in their homes and completely restricting people from traveling from city to city.

It's abundantly clear that 'the law' isn't designed to bend with the necessary measures required to combat the unnecessary spread of a contagious pathogen during a pandemic.

The idiots parading 'the law' shouldn't be cheered on. The people unnecessarily travelling should be shamed for being the selfish people they are. This guy is just taking it to the next level. Enjoy the fines, dumb f***.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
You've completely lost me here. How is mandatory testing considered a half-measure in your mind, while equally parading the selfish actions of an openly vocal anti-masker? You realize that the full measure would've been martial law, right? Locking people in their homes and completely restricting people from traveling from city to city.

It's abundantly clear that 'the law' isn't designed to bend with the necessary measures required to combat the unnecessary spread of a contagious pathogen during a pandemic.

The idiots parading 'the law' shouldn't be cheered on. The people unnecessarily travelling should be shamed for being the selfish people they are. This guy is just taking it to the next level. Enjoy the fines, dumb f***.
why label anyone who is travelling safely and quarantining as necessary "selfish"?

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Everybody else appears to be masked up and keeping to themselves. He claims he has a medical exemption. Ya right. He's just another guy seeking attention on social media. Guys like him give everybody else that is following protocols, but still want to ease restrictions as we see our case numbers decrease, a bad name.

Don't worry after 100k travelers land in the next few days people will figure out theirs not enough hotels for the forced 3 days detention.

Besides you still have to quarantine for 2 weeks regardless

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017

I really don't know what your going on about. You have to quarantine for 2 weeks when you arrive in canada from a foreign destination.

Ive had 3 - two week paid vacays because of my work travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad