Coronavirus XV: Keep Up the Good Work (no off-topic discussions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I'm sympathetic. Particularly in view of what say living costs are today and mostly due to cost of housing. But segments of the population have voted for the parties in power and are responsible for who is in power, as happens with democracy. Older people are more right inclined. Younger people more left inclined. A lot of tomorrows services are being spent today. For instance on covid cheques by a govt that was inept in the handling of this pandemic. In a sense were all paying.

But understand as well that the seniors dying today were born in the 20's 30's, 40's and inherited a lot worse shit than being doled out now. Those people, particularly that have been around a century, have truly seen the worst humanity is capable of. They inherited that. Generally the last 100 years of those people made the world a much better place than it was formerly. Could be said.

Definitelt those born in the 1910-30’s has it the roughest, there’s a reason they’re known as the greatest generation but they make up such a small portion of the population now, they’re almost all gone. My problem is with the boomer generation, I think they were asleep at the wheel a bit and maybe turned a blind eye to societal issues in the name of economic expansion. They oversaw the rise of rampant consumerism, the intertwining of governmental and corporate interest which has led to widespread corruption, the degradation of our environment, corruption in financial markets and banking systems which has created this massive wealth gap and made it so much harder for young people to do things like get an education, buy a house, start a family. Now it’s not a condemnation of all boomers and it’s not to say they haven’t done a lot of good as well but that generation definitely dug us a big hole and instilled some bad habits in younger generations.

I do feel for seniors, they take a lot of crap but in the grand scheme of things their problems are ending and the younger generations problems are just beginning.

I also don’t understand this obsession with keeping people alive as long as possible, I try to be as healthy as possible but I’m not a health nut, I live my life as hard as I can and do what I want even if sometimes my action are risky or inadvisablw for health reasons, like say jumping out of a plane or climbing into a boxing ring regularly for a decade. I’ve always said since I was in my early teens that if I get a good 60-70 years out of life I’d be happy and I always joke with my future wife that when my body starts Really failing me don’t spend time and money trying to squeeze out a few more years of pain and deterioration just put a pillow over my face and throw me in the trash afterwards. Lol terrible I know but that’s how I feel about old age. I’d rather be dead then live like that.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
More morgues? 4 times the deaths in Quebec as of the rest of Canada today.

I don't get how they haven't really slowed at all yet in terms of daily deaths.
Agreed. Why are the opening up (what seems like) everything?
Their minister of education, when pushed by the teachers’ union about opening schools, said people under 70 are of little to no risk from Covid 19. I just don't understand their thinking, when compared to every other Canadian Province.

Reactions: oobga

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Agreed. Why are the opening up (what seems like) everything?
Their minister of education, when pushed by the teachers’ union about opening schools, said people under 70 are of little to no risk from Covid 19. I just don't understand their thinking, when compared to every other Canadian Province.

ALso totally unimpressed with Legault's "review" of what is happening in care homes in Quebec. I think his reply to the report of conditions was basically "meh, nothing I didn't know already". That guy is ridiculous. Not sure why he isn't taking more heat.

Not sure if there is some kind of collective thought process in Quebec where everyone agrees they simply can't admit they royally f-ed up compared to the rest of Canada. Just want to chalk everything up to a little bit of bad luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luckylarry

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It's even worse for Mexicans in the states but not covered as much.

Many Mexicans are treated like dirt I agree. I know a large number of Mexicans here on Maui due to running in the same soccer circles that my son does. Most are family oriented, kind and hard working people that share the same values that I do. Just because some are in organized crime does not warrant the rest being crapped on.

It seems that people are just searching for conspiracies instead of simply applying Occam's razor. When you have a compromised immune system and are in direct contact with people who work at multiple homes & are exposed to the public, these things can spread rapidly. It's much like the spread in warehouses/meat packing plants due to the close proximity to others, except the elderly have weaker immune systems.

The fact that the union would stop work at single homes is BS, shame on them.

Its interesting to see the views exhibited. As if to highlight the concerns raised. Even though its happening here in Canada, and thousands of Seniors are dying through the country and in Alberta its seemingly more important to speak of one death in the USA. That's the loaded spring.

Apparently there needs to be a smoking gun agenda or "conspiracy" in regards to seniors dying of noncare to warrant concern over the atrocity of seniors care in this country. Or in the US, or in Italy or etc..

I can't deter ageism though, I can only illustrate it. Apparently I'm led to believe you don't stand up against ageism, you further it... least what I've learned this morning. Why is ageism being accepted so readily when its so clear how much it exists and what a huge problem it is in this country?

The elderly no longer pay the taxes that they did when they were young and even some family members consider them burdens. Add in sad diseases like Alzheimers and it makes them even tougher to care for. Instead of thanking them for their contributions to their countries and treating them with dignity and class its all about the $ (like every damn thing else in this world).

I think there has always been inter generational conflict coming from both sides. “Lazy participation trophy entitled millennials” was a common phrase from the older folk. Does that excuse what was happening in the Quebec seniors’ homes? Not a chance.

Those workers who abandoned their duty to care for the elderly for whatever reason they chose is sickening. I don’t know if it’s a culture thing or what, but it doesn’t appear to be happening anywhere else in the country (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong on this). What has been happening in Alberta is a massive spread due to healthcare aides working in different homes, essentially cross pollinating the seniors’ centres. If one senior gets sick from a visiting relative, spreads it to the aide who is helping them, and then it is spread across various homes to many vulnerable people, that is extremely dangerous to a lot of people.

The province tried to ban workers from working in multiple homes but the union fought for the aides’ rights to keep working. Unfortunately that creates a highly dangerous situation for a lot of seniors.

That is sickening quite frankly. I hope that they sleep well at night.

The abandoned stations happened here as well. AHS had to work hard to get coverage as a Nursing home in Northern Alberta was abandoned, staff just walked off, in April.

Manoir du Lac staff were overwhelmed by pandemic: director of care | Edmonton Journal

But be clear in this we're talking about much more than Seniors dying just because of Covid. We're talking about seniors dying because of coexisting conditions caused by neglectful care, were talking about patients with absesses, infections, due to not being moved or lying in this piss or excrement for days. We're talking about Seniors not being fed, being fed far too little, or dying because they were fed laying down and asphyxiated. The reports are startling. But the Calgary facility that has had so many Covid deaths also had several other scathing reports prior to this. There hasn't been the political will, and apparently not the societal will, to do much about it. I'm openly wondering why.

End of life care is a sensitive subject for sure, many seniors would rather die that go to these homes.

This is a ridiculous stance. What is and has been happening in the states has been going on for generations, and is completely independent of what is happening in the long-term care facilities. Highlighting one doesn't minimize the other and I have no idea why you would to phrase it as, 'but what about', when you could have said, 'yes and'. By this line of thought, any problem in the western world (including what is happening to black people in the States and seniors in Canada) could be dismissed by saying - look at what is happening in [insert third-world country here].

The reality is, in order to get any of them fixed, we, as a society, need to care about all of them. A society that is willing to turn its back on one marginalized population isn't going to suddenly start caring about another. Once enough individuals start caring, then governments will and maybe then we'll see real change.

Great post, EVERY life matters, EVERYONE should be treated the same, with respect and courtesy unless they spit in your face in which case f*** em.

I did both. I guess its how you want to read it. It wasn't whatabboutism. its more why isn't anybody speaking about the ageism epidemic that is going on HERE in CANADA. I was triggered to write that due to an editorial article in the Journal, which I cited.

Caring is not universal in present day. Don't fool yourself. What we are seeing is mobilized, militant, activist care denoting what the focal points of concern are and standing up for those only. Telling us which disenfranchised we should care about. Unfortunately seniors and geriatrics aren't on that list. Seniors lives matter? Anybody?

This is also true. Groups that hate all white people, claim that all white people are racist, etc. That is no better than the assholes that they should have hatred for. Not all white people are rich, well educated and entitled so people should stop those stereotypes.

Well, there's only one option I guess: Increase fees at the seniors' homes to provide a higher standard of care and limit the profit for the companies that run them.

Improve inspection frequency and raise fines for substandard care as well.

Again though, solving one means solving the other - as a society, we need to care about each other and commit to leaving no one behind.

This is the honest truth, however people tend to care about what affects them 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We should all work together to right wrongs, injustices and mistreatment of people while also being respectful to each other. If you are a Muslim be respectful to Christians and Jews and vice versa. If you are an Atheist be respectful to people that arent and vice versa, etc. Instead people are so quick to jump on one another because of differences instead of agreeing to disagree or respecting ones freedom of choice.

On Feb. 9, Yusra Khogali tweeted, "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

That doesn't look like a live in harmony and peace brand to me. It looks like something that furthers strife and harm.

I like this brand more;
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

- Martin Luther King

Thats definitely part of the problem and compounds the issue. MLK was a genius and had a heart of gold.

Its so sad how race relations are being rewritten since. MLK accomplished more than these people are accomplishing and have him to thank for that, while forgetting everything he stood for.

I'll look for inspiration from Gandhi from MLK, not the ones that want rioting, strife, killing, on all sides.

I'm spiritual, not religious, but anyway... "Forgive them lord for they know not what they do"

Maybe one day they will again.

IMO the media both MSM and social media really spreads racism and intolerance. People need to just start respecting others unless they show that they are not worth respecting because of their actions and nothing else.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
ALso totally unimpressed with Legault's "review" of what is happening in care homes in Quebec. I think his reply to the report of conditions was basically "meh, nothing I didn't know already". That guy is ridiculous. Not sure why he isn't taking more heat.

Not sure if there is some kind of collective thought process in Quebec where everyone agrees they simply can't admit they royally f-ed up compared to the rest of Canada. Just want to chalk everything up to a little bit of bad luck.

85% approval rating according to the latest poll. Go figure.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Many Mexicans are treated like dirt I agree. I know a large number of Mexicans here on Maui due to running in the same soccer circles that my son does. Most are family oriented, kind and hard working people that share the same values that I do. Just because some are in organized crime does not warrant the rest being crapped on.

The fact that the union would stop work at single homes is BS, shame on them.

The elderly no longer pay the taxes that they did when they were young and even some family members consider them burdens. Add in sad diseases like Alzheimers and it makes them even tougher to care for. Instead of thanking them for their contributions to their countries and treating them with dignity and class its all about the $ (like every damn thing else in this world).

That is sickening quite frankly. I hope that they sleep well at night.

End of life care is a sensitive subject for sure, many seniors would rather die that go to these homes.

Great post, EVERY life matters, EVERYONE should be treated the same, with respect and courtesy unless they spit in your face in which case f*** em.

This is also true. Groups that hate all white people, claim that all white people are racist, etc. That is no better than the assholes that they should have hatred for. Not all white people are rich, well educated and entitled so people should stop those stereotypes.

Improve inspection frequency and raise fines for substandard care as well.

This is the honest truth, however people tend to care about what affects them 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We should all work together to right wrongs, injustices and mistreatment of people while also being respectful to each other. If you are a Muslim be respectful to Christians and Jews and vice versa. If you are an Atheist be respectful to people that arent and vice versa, etc. Instead people are so quick to jump on one another because of differences instead of agreeing to disagree or respecting ones freedom of choice.

Thats definitely part of the problem and compounds the issue. MLK was a genius and had a heart of gold.

IMO the media both MSM and social media really spreads racism and intolerance. People need to just start respecting others unless they show that they are not worth respecting because of their actions and nothing else.

I’m not an Indian, but live in a predominantly Indian neighbourhood. Within the Indian culture the elderly are very much respected. So much so, that younger family (who are showing respect and humility) will ceremonially touch the feet of their elders. It’s rare to see Indian elders in nursing homes. This does raise a serious issue with our schools opening (June 1) here. Many of the children here live in homes with their elders, and the potential to bring Covid 19 into their homes will put those elders at risk.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
A thread by Dr. Deena Hinshaw

I am still getting a lot of questions about the use of masks while in public. Albertans are encouraged to wear non-medical masks in public when it's difficult to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres at all times. (1/4)

We know that #COVID19AB spreads by droplets produced by coughing, sneezing, talking & touching contaminated surfaces then touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Masks help prevent those infected, but not yet sick, from spreading the virus to others. (2/4)

Wearing a mask does not replace other guidelines like regular hand washing, staying home when sick & not touching your face. Instructions for proper care & use of non-medical masks is available on . (3/4) (alberta.ca/masks)

Soon, we will be distributing masks at almost 600 restaurant partner locations across Alberta. Masks will be provided for free in packages of four while supplies last. For more information, please visit: (4/4) (alberta.ca/masks)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's Y2K 20 years later. All those apocalypse conspiracy theories back in late 1999 and now we're living the real thing 20 years later, the collapse of society unfolding in front of our eyes.

As far as the Floyd situation is concerned, the riots are just as despicable as the Floyd murder itself yet you have some people saying that they don't condone the actions of the rioters but they understand where they're coming from. Screw that, these people aren't protesting racial injustice, they're animals who are looking for any excuse to quench their violence thirst. They're making a mockery of the whole purpose of these protests. Just more needless violence to counter needless violence.
Even here in NYC, there were violent "protests" going on with turning over cop cars and burning one as my firefighter friend showed us on our Zoom call last night.

It's unreal that during times of a pandemic that the pandemic itself isn't the main headline in the U.S. I'm ashamed of my country on so many levels.
Same thing happened in Hong Kong with the democracy protests. Started off peaceful and righteous, then quickly devolved as some people were just looking for any excuse to incite violence, anarchy and chaos.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I also don’t understand this obsession with keeping people alive as long as possible, I try to be as healthy as possible but I’m not a health nut, I live my life as hard as I can and do what I want even if sometimes my action are risky or inadvisablw for health reasons, like say jumping out of a plane or climbing into a boxing ring regularly for a decade. I’ve always said since I was in my early teens that if I get a good 60-70 years out of life I’d be happy and I always joke with my future wife that when my body starts Really failing me don’t spend time and money trying to squeeze out a few more years of pain and deterioration just put a pillow over my face and throw me in the trash afterwards. Lol terrible I know but that’s how I feel about old age. I’d rather be dead then live like that.

Hi Pete Townsend. Welcome to what the world thinks when they are young. Such is the perspective of life, and aging, that is often missing today. Increasingly a lot of living, and good living goes on well into old age, provided you take care of that one body, mind, that was granted you. Look after it, do scheduled maintenance, watch what gunk you put into it..or what you put junk into..heh

You don't understand thoughts on quality of life of elders probably because you are not. Its easy to say when age 20, 30 that life after 60 doesn't matter, I don't want it. Guess what happens when you're 50, 55, 58? You want to keep living, like any living organism does.

I mean this post entirely as humorous reply but I'll tell you that thoughts on aging and what that looks like, and whether people want to be around for it, it changes with age. Pete was a youth rebel of his time. He embraced youth, told the whole world about it, didn't want to get old. Yet if you talk to the guy today or read his biography he's happier old and was miserable and drug addicted when young. But the groupies were good. (apology for the strangely spelled lyrics)

My Generation
Pete Townshend
People try yo por us d-down
(Talkin' 'bout my gereranition)
Just because we get around
Things they do look awful c-
C-Cold
I hope I die before I get old
This is my gereranition, baby
Why don't you son f- fade away
And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s- sensation
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-gereranition
(Tallin' 'bout my gereranition)
This is my gereranition
This is my gereranition, baby
Check out my other vídeos!
Why don't you son f- fade away
And don't try to d-dig what we all s-s-say
(Talkin' 'bout my…

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Same thing happened in Hong Kong with the democracy protests. Started off peaceful and righteous, then quickly devolved as some people were just looking for any excuse to incite violence, anarchy and chaos.

Not sure thats any great comparable. If I was living in Hong Kong in the last vestiges of any sense of freedom I'd be a bit concerned and protesting too. The dynamic in the US being much different. No dictatorship is poised and sweeping in for the kill, with proviso depends on much licence to take with that..

Its a bit odd that one of the greatest Nations on Earth, and still is, has all this constant navel gazing. Yeah cop bad, cop was a killer. get the f*** rid of him. But such aholes are endemic on any country on planet Earth where you will find some bad apples, even, or especially in law enforcement. What gets me is you got a constable here that was a grade A ass cracker and should have been fired/jailed years ago. What I don't like is culture assassination that posits its never been worse. Jesus H christ it was worse, far worse, in the USA in the last Century. Its far better now. People seem to lose sight of that basic truth.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Not sure thats any great comparable. If I was living in Hong Kong in the last vestiges of any sense of freedom I'd be a bit concerned and protesting too. The dynamic in the US being much different. No dictatorship is poised and sweeping in for the kill, with proviso depends on much licence to take with that..

Its a bit odd that one of the greatest Nations on Earth, and still is, has all this constant navel gazing. Yeah cop bad, cop was a killer. get the f*** rid of him. But such aholes are endemic on any country on planet Earth where you will find some bad apples, even, or especially in law enforcement. What gets me is you got a constable here that was a grade A ass cracker and should have been fired/jailed years ago. What I don't like is culture assassination that posits its never been worse. Jesus H christ it was worse, far worse, in the USA in the last Century. Its far better now. People seem to lose sight of that basic truth.

There were definitely people taking advantage of the situation in HK to further their own desire for anarchy and rebellion. It happens in every mass protest. Further to your point, there are bad apples in every situation, every walk of life, unfortunately.

It's probably time to look at tightening up hiring/recruitment practices for police officers. I hate that circumstances like this make the actual competent police officers (who are hard working, professional, and brave) look bad, I absolutely hate it.

Also, is this real life that Toronto police officers might have been partly responsible for a black woman's death a few days ago? WTF is happening to the world right now???

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The internet exposes events such as the George Floyd incident which may have otherwise never seen the light of day. This is not a single isolated incident either, you can easily find hundreds of videos of police brutality, citizens being pricks to each other, evidence for crimes, etc.

With regards to the protests, America was built on protests. I'm not a fan of violence and destruction, but when an oppressed group of people reach a boiling point, riots are nearly inevitable. See the Boston Tea Party, 1992 LA Riots, Ferguson, Hong Kong protests, France protests, etc.. Even MLK, a peaceful activist was assassinated.

I'm a big proponent of the internet, and our generational differences will probably lead to us disagreeing on its uses and importance.

No, the internet explodes these isolated incidents. Again 30M people felt it was important enough to follow an exchange that happened in Central park between a dog walker and a black man. That tells you something. Its that people WANT to read about racism, and related events, no matter how innocuous. 30M we're following this. Shine a light on every instance, every interaction, and in 320M country you're going to see some problems. But are these the rule or the exceptions. Are they isolated or not? From the internet you'd never know. you get only the amplification and sensationalism of EVERY micro event.

The knowledge factor is good, beneficial, but not the mob reactions and constant twitter exhortations and moves to fight anytime.

I had better hopes for the internet. But was hardly naïve. No student of McLuhan could be. I knew what this would mean, that there were decided pros and cons as far as the future of knowledge, information dissemination etc. That we've now let Google, Twitter, Facebook and the like essentially run the information world is a worse horror than I actually thought would be allowed.

No offense, but you're left leaning. So you're not going to see some of the avarice of these entities, how much they shape discourse, spectrum, what gets said, not said, for better or worse.

kudos btw for the mods here being more accommodating in allowing some I think good discussions to take place.

I don' agree that because theres an incident or incidents involving whack jobs that it has to be blown up to mean that entire countries are racist and we have to burn it down and burn racism with fire. I mean is it a legit response, ever, to burn your community, burn your stores, burn your own cultures businesses because you're angry? But I'm entitled saying that..;)

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
There were definitely people taking advantage of the situation in HK to further their own desire for anarchy and rebellion. It happens in every mass protest. Further to your point, there are bad apples in every situation, every walk of life, unfortunately.

It's probably time to look at tightening up hiring/recruitment practices for police officers. I hate that circumstances like this make the actual competent police officers (who are hard working, professional, and brave) look bad, I absolutely hate it.

Also, is this real life that Toronto police officers might have been partly responsible for a black woman's death a few days ago? WTF is happening to the world right now???
I just read about the young lady in Toronto. Very sad indeed. She fell, jumped, or got scared into falling off her balcony. How can that even happen, while the police were with her. The protesters in Toronto and Halifax (the girl who died was a black Ukrainian from Halifax living in Toronto) were wearing masks, so (hopefully) there is no Covid spread.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

This goes way beyond the shelf life of a thread like this, OT, but all frontline occupations are extremely stressful. You would know something about that. For police in particular theres a shelf life for working the beat. If you're on it more than 20yrs its probably a problem. Good constable advance, or are given better assignments, seniority, position, etc. If you're out there dealing with societies worst, and you're doing that every flipping day. you grow bad attitudes like the sun don't shine. We don't know, ever, how Joe Constable started out, we know what they look like when they are bent as f***. Not making excuses. We just don't know.

A large part of the problem with police is the society they police. few people even give that a second thought. All of drug use, substance use, prostitution, gangs, domestic abuse, responding to the absolute dredges of society, it does a number on anybody, and I've seen it happen countless times. I've worked alongside police I don't even recognize anymore through the decades. Been on committees where you don't even know who the person is anymore, and you've known them for 20 or more years.

Even for myself, pretty clearly it was time to get out. you can't do certain occupations for decades, frontline, and shouldn't. It changes you, it changes anybody. Not to the degree of the charged officer in question, but changes nonetheless.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This goes way beyond the shelf life of a thread like this, OT, but all frontline occupations are extremely stressful. You would know something about that. For police in particular theres a shelf life for working the beat. If you're on it more than 20yrs its probably a problem. Good constable advance, or are given better assignments, seniority, position, etc. If you're out there dealing with societies worst, and you're doing that every flipping day. you grow bad attitudes like the sun don't shine. We don't know, ever, how Joe Constable started out, we know what they look like when they are bent as f***. Not making excuses. We just don't know.

A large part of the problem with police is the society they police. few people even give that a second thought. All of drug use, substance use, prostitution, gangs, domestic abuse, responding to the absolute dredges of society, it does a number on anybody, and I've seen it happen countless times. I've worked alongside police I don't even recognize anymore through the decades. Been on committees where you don't even know who the person is anymore, and you've known them for 20 or more years.

Even for myself, pretty clearly it was time to get out. you can't do certain occupations for decades, frontline, and shouldn't. It changes you, it changes anybody. Not to the degree of the charged officer in question, but changes nonetheless.

I won't argue the psychological toll of being in that profession for a long time. But I think it's incumbent to at least try our damnedest to weed out the bad apples right from the start before they get hired into that profession in the first place.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I just read about the young lady in Toronto. Very sad indeed. She fell, jumped, or got scared into falling off her balcony. How can that even happen, while the police were with her. The protesters in Toronto and Halifax (the girl who died was a black Ukrainian from Halifax living in Toronto) were wearing masks, so (hopefully) there is no Covid spread.

Protests are ripe grounds for COVID spread unfortunately, due to the yelling and closeness involved.

It feels like the US may have just taken 2 steps back in the COVID battle because of this.

And maybe more than 2 steps back in race relations.

Reactions: Luckylarry

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Hearing from some politicians (NDP guy, Singh) the Covid crisis (specifically in the nursing homes) will lead to all homes being government ran. They would become an extension of our healthcare system. We currently classify the people in care as “residents”, but considering their multiple medical issues, and obvious fragility, they should (perhaps?) be better classified as “patients”.
It’s an ndp dream, from citizen to patient of the socialist state.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Well it wasn’t younger generations mismanaging those funds and creating the environment we have now. Younger people are already getting screwed and it seems the burden to solve all these problems created by previous generations neglect now falls on them.
Welcome to the ponzi scheme of entitlement packages and free debt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad