News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
The #AvsTwitterPsychic is an easily solved issue... we all use #AvesTwitterPsychic

That is rather crappy of the Avs though... best way to alienate a fanbase is to steal from them.

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
There's always ways to get these "alt" viewing methods on your big television if you put in the effort. For the record it's damn stupid to wag a finger at people for exploring these methods while this dispute is ongoing. If you want to be legal about it you can switch to Direct TV (you may have to fight with Comcast to get a early termination fee reduced, sure). The legal methods are not without risks... you are also getting on a contract with Direct TV, which may possibly outlast the existence of Altitude TV if they can't get on Comcast. But anyone is free to go through the hassle and the potential fights with big corporations if being strictly legal is that important to them. But wagging fingers any anyone else for just side stepping this altogether is pretty laughable.

Reactions: madman and McMetal

member 149439

Thanks, but if you saw my next post you'll know that I have a pretty good handle on it ;)

Still pretty effing ridiculous and doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer to still watch on my HUGE tv.

I did see you next post. I figured I’d post my reply anyway for someone else who was perusing the boards looking for help. :thumbu:

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I think Wilson got run into the ground first.
emot-rimshot.gif

lol underrated post

Reactions: Pokecheque

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
We're lucky Clark came in when he did because Dater and Chambers were already bad and just keep getting worse. Clark has been putting out some more Seattle/Washington stuff recently so I hope he doesn't head back there when they get their NHL team.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We're lucky Clark came in when he did because Dater and Chambers were already bad and just keep getting worse. Clark has been putting out some more Seattle/Washington stuff recently so I hope he doesn't head back there when they get their NHL team.
As much as I like Clark, I'd be thrilled if the Athletic would get Portzline to relocate. But since he grew up in Mt. Vernon, OH I doubt he's leaving the Columbus gig.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As much as I like Clark, I'd be thrilled if the Athletic would get Portzline to relocate. But since he grew up in Mt. Vernon, OH I doubt he's leaving the Columbus gig.

Portzline is excellent. Him and Russo are probably the best and most connected beat writers.

Reactions: Pokecheque

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Good lord Denver post... you’re only off by 34.

View attachment 323813
This is the first paragraph of that article. My dad sent it to me wondering if he lost his mind or not because he couldn’t understand it at all. I reassured him it was just Chambers.

In winning fashion Wednesday night, Nathan MacKinnon reached a Hall of Fame-backed milestone with his 50th point of the second, becoming just the third Avalanche player to produce 50 points in three consecutive seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad