OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Honour Over Glory

The longer you wait to get married means your spouse will have more lovers before you.
Yo man, are you trying to tell me my woman is cheating on me?

tenor.gif

Can I finally get an upgrade? Because all she does is wear lululemon, work out, and yoga. Never wants to see a movie or relax sometimes.

Also what?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I have one episode left of Brooklyn 99 in Season 5 on Netflix.

I am now sad.

I also have two episodes left of Game of Thrones.

I am sad again

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I dunno, I dig the Twin Peaks soundtrack. But I will say that the new series actually has more interesting/less dated sounding music.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I've only seen the Pilot but it definitely distracted me. "Why is there this jingle in the background? Why is it in just about every scene?"

It’s part of the weirdness of the show, which I love. I have the soundtrack on my phone.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Welp, I'm starting to understand all of the negativity from reviews of my company when it comes to promotions and raises. I just got my first raise: 2.25%. When you take into account inflation and cost of living adjustments, that's basically a pay cut. Needless to say, I'm really not happy about this and it's making me completely reconsider getting locked into here to pursue my master's.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Welp, I'm starting to understand all of the negativity from reviews of my company when it comes to promotions and raises. I just got my first raise: 2.25%. When you take into account inflation and cost of living adjustments, that's basically a pay cut. Needless to say, I'm really not happy about this and it's making me completely reconsider getting locked into here to pursue my master's.
Be grateful you got anything, an annual raise is not a given to most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad