OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
oh my god we got a new neighbor in the apartment above us and their dog hasn't stopped barking since 3 am. It managed to break out of it's crate somewhere around 5. I feel bad for the dog, and I also really wish I could have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep before it started.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

That "it sounds like X but it can't be X" line really speaks to me on a spiritual level. Not with this guy but my old neighbour. I'm telling you, the group of Mexican guys did a 5 minute polka every single day and then went dead silent.

I honestly have no other complaints but the dog. I don't even know for sure that there IS a person up there. The only thing I ever hear is the dog. And I've never seen either.

It stopped at 730 or so.

Reactions: EightyOne

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
How are you taking the news about the Winchesters @DegenX ?
It's been rumored for a while, so not a total shock. I'm actually more curious which fan fave will be brought back soon. I'm thinking it's Chuck, which makes even more sense now.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
And drinking.

hkz23vv0zz811.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
iPhone XR
iPad
Roku stick

@Scandale du Jour you need to stop me going shopping
I have that problem too. I bought 2 Shinola watches and an Apple watch yesterday. I realized I was over wearing my Panerai, had to get it serviced and the guy gave me crap for the condition its in, so it's getting a refresh.

My gf made me feel guilty so I bought her some bluetooth Sony headphones she really wanted.

I feel like I got played.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I have that problem too. I bought 2 Shinola watches and an Apple watch yesterday. I realized I was over wearing my Panerai, had to get it serviced and the guy gave me crap for the condition its in, so it's getting a refresh.

My gf made me feel guilty so I bought her some bluetooth Sony headphones she really wanted.

I feel like I got played.
You can buy me a wireless charger for the XR if it will make you feel better :popcorn:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
100,000 posts here.

I should go back and find my first for a laugh

I can't find it, it only goes back to 2013 on here. Used to be able to see all the way back on the previous site. Ah well.

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
100,000 posts here.

I should go back and find my first for a laugh

I can't find it, it only goes back to 2013 on here. Used to be able to see all the way back on the previous site. Ah well.

Nice! That’s a lot of posts

images

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@Honour Over Glory
Ah,, you remember my frustration with lightning in a bottle.
I don't hate that one as much as 'lights out' and others because didn't @Ogrezilla or @Tom Hanks (or someone else) post that link with the urn of * something or flask of * something experiment that was kinda really interesting about the lightning in a bottle thing.

220px-Shaggy-wasn%27t-me.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Honour Over Glory
Ah,, you remember my frustration with lightning in a bottle.
I don't hate that one as much as 'lights out' and others because didn't @Ogrezilla or @Tom Hanks (or someone else) post that link with the urn of * something or flask of * something experiment that was kinda really interesting about the lightning in a bottle thing.
It's why I tag you when I say it. Haha

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
No KIRK at all tonight.
BUT, I made a stink about Haddock the other night when my grocer had no lobsters. I wanted to let @KIRK know, wifey wiped up some crazy good recipe where it was better than a Captain D's or Long John Silvers - or other fast food fish joint in your area - ....
I was so upset with the Haddock, but yo... wifey done good with the fish job.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad