OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Yeah that’s pretty bad.

Seriously what happened to Wimbledon? I haven’t really followed English football since the 90’s but they were alright back then.

Went bust and someone bought the old team and moved them to Milton Keynes. Basically, like franchises.

Original fans stayed and built their own club at the bottom. Now ahead of the transferred club.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
we will just walk out of the hospital and show the kid's junk
8326891.gif

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
What about Wicker Park? Found a place 2 minutes from Damen station

Wicker Park is decent. Hipster. Lots of expensive boutiques, but it's close to a lot of cool things and it's fairly safe. It's not my cup of tea, because it's pretty yuppie-tastic, but if it's in your budget, it's a pretty good location.

Reactions: ColePens

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
It did make me laugh when I was, unfortunately, in New York on Paddy's day and all of a sudden everyone was Irish. Was like, come on
Show them some Gaeilge words and ask them to pronounce them next time, should be fun :laugh:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Currently trying to decide if my hankering for potato pancakes is greater than the amount of effort required to make them ...

Reactions: EightyOne

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Show them some Gaeilge words and ask them to pronounce them next time, should be fun :laugh:

One time I took my Irish friend (born and raised in Dublin) to the Chicago Southside Irish festival, and he ended up getting into a fight with some near north prick who didn't actually know what an Irish accent sounded like and thought my friend was English.

Also that was the year there were like 5 Provo floats and one actual IRA float and that was pretty much the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: DegenX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->