OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Good times
My brother always picked that stupid Grim Reaper dude or that other guy, warthog or something. We had tournaments so we had my cousins over on the weekend and go with a 1 v 1 thing and I played that game so much, I knew where to hide and how to drive Crimson Fury blind folded.

I haven't played that game since 1996, the last time.

I wonder if I can add PS One emulators to the SNES Classic?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Oh yeah. All the places to sneak attack from.

Pretty sure a used ps1 and a disc will be just as cheap/easy.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh yeah. All the places to sneak attack from.

Pretty sure a used ps1 and a disc will be just as cheap/easy.
I probably have the game and one of my PS Ones from when I moved my stuff to Seattle/Bellevue.

It has to be in my storage with my N64 and Goldeneye.

Actually, I kind of want to find my N64, I had WCW Nitro on that thing...

LION TAMER!!!

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
....man, I lost all my snes/genesis stuff.

I think a roommate stole em. I thought they were in storage but when I cleared storage all were not there...which means it "left" my house. Either way not with me anymore, apparently.

Aladdin. Lion King. X-Men. Mortal Kombat. The f***ing annoying Terminator 2 game. My damn Super Scope. Like 45 games. Man. f***ing bummed me out.

I still have my PS1, PS2 and Xbox. Crash Bandicoot is okay still.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
....man, I lost all my snes/genesis stuff.

I think a roommate stole em. I thought they were in storage but when I cleared storage all were not there...which means it "left" my house. Either way not with me anymore, apparently.

Aladdin. Lion King. X-Men. Mortal Kombat. The ****ing annoying Terminator 2 game. My damn Super Scope. Like 45 games. Man. ****ing bummed me out.

I still have my PS1, PS2 and Xbox. Crash Bandicoot is okay still.
Consoles wise, I still have the following.

Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Nintendo
Sega
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Playstation 1 (had 3 of these, man they died a lot)
Xbox
Xbox 360
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
Xbox One
Snes Classic

Handhelds:

PSP
Original Game Boy
Game Boy Advanced

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Consoles wise, I still have the following.

Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Nintendo
Sega
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Playstation 1 (had 3 of these, man they died a lot)
Xbox
Xbox 360
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
Xbox One
Snes Classic

Handhelds:

PSP
Original Game Boy
Game Boy Advanced

Game night at glory's house!!!
I'll bring the booze and the dreamcast, cuz you missing that.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Game night at glory's house!!!
I'll bring the booze and the dreamcast, cuz you missing that.
I didn't get the Dreamcast, Game Cube and PS2. Apparently I missed out on a ton of gaming glory with those consoles. I had the Sega CD but that thing was so bad, I lost it and was happy I lost it during a move. It was god awful.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I didn't get the Dreamcast, Game Cube and PS2. Apparently I missed out on a ton of gaming glory with those consoles. I had the Sega CD but that thing was so bad, I lost it and was happy I lost it during a move. It was god awful.
Missed out on some good sega stuff.
What the hell was that hockey game sega sports hockey 2k something.... where everytime you slapshot, announcer guy said, "WITH A HOWITZER".
NHL Hitz a good drinking party game. Virtua Tennis. Power Stone.
Dreamcast had tons of good games. So did PS1-4 and of course GameCube nintendo exclusives.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone here paint? I used to be very into painting (mostly oils and acrylic) but I have started it back up and bought a bunch of Schminke and some Winsor & Newton water color paints and some new brushes. I got some hot press water color paper, like the tooth on that far more than the cold press.

Are there any good videos out there on youtube that one would recommend? The lack of control with traditional water color painting bothers me. But I've seen some cool stuff on instagram lately. I even got a couple of Pentel brush pens to mess around with.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone here paint? I used to be very into painting (mostly oils and acrylic) but I have started it back up and bought a bunch of Schminke and some Winsor & Newton water color paints and some new brushes. I got some hot press water color paper, like the tooth on that far more than the cold press.

Are there any good videos out there on youtube that one would recommend? The lack of control with traditional water color painting bothers me. But I've seen some cool stuff on instagram lately. I even got a couple of Pentel brush pens to mess around with.
I painted with the patented Bob Ross wet oil based white background (so you can blend really easy). I had no talent for it, but I got some good creations. I have no talent for creationism. I'm athletic and don't have the whole drawing thing / painting / music etc gene.
Watch Bob Ross on netflix if you want to do landscapes. Guy is a f***ing genius.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I bought us a bunch of oil paint and canvas. Based on the sig-other saying "it'd be fun to paint more."

There it sits in the closet.

f***.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005

No but watching Bob Ross is like comfort food for the soul. Like Mr. Rogers for adults.

Reactions: shoplifter

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I painted with the patented Bob Ross wet oil based white background (so you can blend really easy). I had no talent for it, but I got some good creations. I have no talent for creationism. I'm athletic and don't have the whole drawing thing / painting / music etc gene.
Watch Bob Ross on netflix if you want to do landscapes. Guy is a ****ing genius.

I would if I was into oil paints, I don't remember if he had any on water colors.

I bought us a bunch of oil paint and canvas. Based on the sig-other saying "it'd be fun to paint more."

There it sits in the closet.

I went and got good stuff to sort of force myself to paint, I spent close to $300, I even got Arches water color paper ($48 bucks a pad). I need an outlet. I even bought a f***ing Easel. I need to make this a thing, lol.

No but watching Bob Ross is like comfort food for the soul. Like Mr. Rogers for adults.

Isn't Bobby-Fro an oil paints dude? I am not a fan of painting with Oils anymore, I don't have the time or patience to wait for that shit to dry days later.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I would if I was into oil paints, I don't remember if he had any on water colors.

I went and got good stuff to sort of force myself to paint, I spent close to $300, I even got Arches water color paper ($48 bucks a pad). I need an outlet. I even bought a ****ing Easel. I need to make this a thing, lol.

Isn't Bobby-Fro an oil paints dude? I am not a fan of painting with Oils anymore, I don't have the time or patience to wait for that **** to dry days later.
I know he did oil based. He mixed linseed oil with the white and coated the whole frame in white. (The linseed oil delayed the drying of the white background so he could blend everything)
What talent to even do the linseed thing. It's all I tried because Bob Ross is my painting hero.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Looks quite interesting. Like an updated River City Ransom. Too bad I've got way too many other games on Switch (and WiiU and Wii and Steam and 3DS) to complete.

It's like if River City Ransom and Harvest Moon had a baby. It's not perfect (the level caps out pretty quick, combat isn't as deep as I'd like, and there's absolutely no tutorial/explanation of the controls), but if it goes on sale, I'd hit it up.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->