Player Discussion Cody Ceci | Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Meh, he’s overpaid, but it could have been worse. One year? I wonder what the plan is going forward. Maybe this year is a prove it year for Ceci. If he doesn’t get better he could be gone.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
He's overpaid at 4.3m, not a fan of the player, very inconsistent. Makes bad decisions defensively and offensively. Doesn't win battles despite having good size and has zero physicality to his game. Was a good prospect but I think the team rushed him when he could have developed into a good player if there was patience with him. We don't have anyone else for that 2nd pairing but I'd prefer if he was traded while he has some value.

Reactions: derriko

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Then why post here in August? Some of you guys are full of ****. You’ll be around during the season posting here and watching the games. Guaranteed.
I watched about 8 games last season. You think im gonna waste my time watching this year? Deconversion takes time.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
lol. this scrub got 4.3. how much is he going to ask for next year? 7 lol

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
It's hard to rag too hard on the guy when we had the goaltending we did last year and he played a lot of the year with that pylon Phaneuf - a guy it should be reminded who was a cap dump last year.

I'd love to see Ceci play with a mobile, veteran defenseman for one year just to see how he actually plays in a better situation.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
He just needs a bit of focused coaching. Some little tricks could help him become very successful. He still has potential to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino