Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2019-20 Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Sucks that DiPietro got hurt, I think the 67's could've definitely gone 16-0 if he was healthy. Hopefully they end up winning so Hoelscher can go to the Mem Cup.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Ottawa is down 3 to 2 in the OHL Cup Finals. After winning 14 straight games. Hopefully they recover and win the next 2 game so Holescher gets a trophy !

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
I doubt the Devils will sign Chainey to an NHL contract, but no, there hasn't been any news one way or another.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Got in a wormhole and was checking to see if any NCAA hockey schedules came out yet. Arizona State's did and they'll be playing Harvard at the Anaheim Ducks practice arena right after Christmas. Hopefully Santa brings me tickets to watch Reilly Walsh.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Corey Masisak wrote in his Q&A session about Boqvist:

"@Andrew A. AGM Tom Fitzgerald told me in Buffalo that they are still negotiating with Boqvist's agent to get him signed and here for training camp. I think the Devils would allow him to go back to Sweden if he doesn't make the team out of camp, which might have been a sticking point before. I also think the Boqvist camp doesn't want him stuck on the fourth line playing 8-10 minutes per game.

That's a little trickier. If the Devils add another top-6 forward through trade or free agency, Boqvist would need to beat out Jesper Bratt or Hughes/Kakko for a spot up there. He's probably a middle-six forward in the long term. He might need to start on the fourth line (with PP2 time) next year, though."

Recap: Devils Q&A with Corey Masisak on June 6, 2019 (paywall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad