GWT: Champions League 22/23 group stage: Matchday 1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lol, not only would I read them, but I wouldn't call it word barf, a waste of time, claim to be above responding to it whilst responding to it, or tell you that I don't care.

You are above it and you totally don't care. Post through it.

Sorry man you’re gonna have to make it through life without my thoughts. I’m going to see Alice In Chains tomorrow but I gotta pick up some shit first today. See you next time.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don’t really buy the Klopp killed players in preseason argument. Maybe in the sense that they went to Asia for the first time in a while, and they played a crap load last year. But what is true is injuries are leading to more injuries. Players who wouldn’t play are playing a lot. It’s a avalanche down a hill situation where it’s not letting up
I mean whether he did or didn’t, every team had a short and condensed preseason. If the preparation was bad it’s self-inflicted

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Sorry man you’re gonna have to make it through life without my thoughts. I’m going to see Alice In Chains tomorrow but I gotta pick up some shit first today. See you next time.
Oh boy, how will I ever live without the blessed thoughts of LITN, whose thoughts I never even asked for?

Gotta hope I survive this wretched fate that has been foisted upon me by he who believes his shit doesn't stink

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Marseille players throwing themselves to the ground.
Please, Spurs players were allowed to foul without ever being scared of being booked.
Red card killed the game, but there's no arguing that red.
Too bad because at 11 vs 11, OM was the better team.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Please, Spurs players were allowed to foul without ever being scared of being booked.
Red card killed the game, but there's no arguing that red.
Too bad because at 11 vs 11, OM was the better team.
Meh, Spurs have been sandbagging first halves the entire season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad