GWT: Champions League 22/23 group stage: Matchday 1

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Is this season for Liverpool looking like how Klopp ended his last season with Dortmund? Meaning he overworked the players and injuries caught up with the squad?

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It's just going to be proven wrong time and time again

#Conteball
Like I said, I don't think scoring two goals against a 10-man side from a league where Arsenal loanees and castaways are among the top in scoring is the flex you think it is. It could be wrong. One game against 10 man Marseille isn't proving shit.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Nine minutes of stoppage time in Madrid. That's wild. Atletico scored to go up in the 90+1 and now Porto has a penalty.
Oblak nearly saved it too. What a finish. I wonder how much stoppage time there will end up being now that there was a penalty with VAR

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And Atletico scores again! 90+11.

Literally on the last touch of the match (which it shouldn't have been, but I digress)

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Is this season for Liverpool looking like how Klopp ended his last season with Dortmund? Meaning he overworked the players and injuries caught up with the squad?
The squad refresh should have happened a year ago. This is the result of it. Also Klopp rely too much on players based on loyalty, something Guardiola is a master at (no loyalty only efforts are valued). Milner should never start, Elliott should be brought in slowly. Fabinho should have a backup. Basically it will be a very long year for LFC and I hope they stop talking about Bellingham and start looking at 4 new players, not 1.

Also nobody expected TAA, VVD and Salah to have that much of a drop. They are all shockingly out of sync.

Reactions: luiginb and trostol

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Leverkusen lose out on a draw on the proverbial "millimeters offside" disallowed goal. Not even sure Tah touched it either.

FcFNo9oWIAMbm3A

I don't see it :laugh:

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
The squad refresh should have happened a year ago. This is the result of it. Also Klopp rely too much on players based on loyalty, something Guardiola is a master at (no loyalty only efforts are valued). Milner should never start, Elliott should be brought in slowly. Fabinho should have a backup. Basically it will be a very long year for LFC and I hope they stop talking about Bellingham and start looking at 4 new players, not 1.

Also nobody expected TAA, VVD and Salah to have that much of a drop. They are all shockingly out of sync.
Liverpool have refreshed. Unfortunately only in one part of the field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad