GWT: Champions League 22/23 group stage: Matchday 1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
And Liverpool, the team set to make a larger profit by claiming he doesn't have a release clause, denied it. My god what a surprise.

Idgaf, truly, it's just the one piece of my post LITN had the ability - sorry, had the "willingness" - to respond to.

Also, you posted a long post full of bullshit and admit to trolling all the time so why would anyone ever waste their time on a large post full of word barf?

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Also, you posted a long post full of bullshit and admit to trolling all the time so why would anyone ever waste their time on a large post full of word barf?
Post through it.

I'm waiting for you to dispute any of the facts in the post. The one you chose to dispute is literally the only one that isn't a certainty and it's frankly the most irrelevant one.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not trolling, but wtf is going on with Liverpool? Early part of the season, but they should have won a treble last season.

Glad to see Trincao score as I'm guessing he needed that. Ditto for Kessie who has been average at best in regular season.

Did somebody get hurt? Why is Gerry playing?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Post through it.

I'm waiting for you to dispute any of the facts in the post. The one you chose to dispute is literally the only one that isn't a certainty and it's frankly the most irrelevant one.

Dude we both know you've admitted to trolling a bunch of times. You will have to wait for the rest of your life for my response because once you admit to trolling those are the only answers you're going to get instead of seeing me waste my time.

Not trolling, but wtf is going on with Liverpool? Early part of the season, but they should have won a treble last season.

Glad to see Trincao score as I'm guessing he needed that. Ditto for Kessie who has been average at best in regular season.

Supposedly Klopp overcooked them in preseason training and it carried over into the season.

Reactions: les Habs

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

They look like a team that played every possible match last season and that has a bad midfield and defense.

Reactions: trostol

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland

Lot of injuries, basically having to cobble together a midfield. No Konate. Virgil playing poorly. Salah off form right now.

But they’re also underperforming a lot. Much if it has been shit starts too. They haven’t scored first basically at all in the last 10 (against Bournemouth) so there’s a basically it’s happening again feeling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad