GWT: Champions League 22/23 group stage: Matchday 1

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Don't even know which to be excited for. Too many to pick from.... my brain is going to explode from too much football.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don't even know which to be excited for. Too many to pick from.... my brain is going to explode from too much football.
I try not to watch games PL teams beside my own during UCL.

Tuesday would be Dortmund vs Copenhagen and PSG vs Juve for me. Probable Frankfurt vs Sporting early game Wednesday
Not going to create any fancy tables with all the fixtures. Just going to link to UEFA's official site for fixtures and results:
If you are taking over don’t be lazy and post the games.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Salzburg - Milan is very interesting to me.

Feels like Bayern is going to just destroy Inter after these last two BuLi matches :laugh:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I try not to watch games PL teams beside my own during UCL.

Tuesday would be Dortmund vs Copenhagen and PSG vs Juve for me. Probable Frankfurt vs Sporting early game Wednesday

If you are taking over don’t be lazy and post the games.
Yeah.. I'll probably watch all of them as best I could - I only watch on replay anyway - some I'll just have on in the background but I can only really pay attention to a game or two a day... Curious to see how city do, liverpool... bar, real madrid... psg... ehhh it's not even worth saying specific teams, like I said, too many...

My underdogs I'd like to see would be the rangers, I had hopes after their qualifying matches, but their celtic spanking makes me think it will be a rough go for them =P

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah.. I'll probably watch all of them as best I could - I only watch on replay anyway - some I'll just have on in the background but I can only really pay attention to a game or two a day... Curious to see how city do, liverpool... bar, real madrid... psg... ehhh it's not even worth saying specific teams, like I said, too many...

My underdogs I'd like to see would be the rangers, I had hopes after their qualifying matches, but their celtic spanking makes me think it will be a rough go for them =P
Napoli gonna whoop LFC midweek

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Napoli gonna whoop LFC midweek
Can't wait! =]

add:
After seeing them go on a pretty magical winning streak... mid - late last year... it'd be nice to see them get a walloping...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can't wait! =]

add:
After seeing them go on a pretty magical winning streak... mid - late last year... it'd be nice to see them get a walloping...
I mean if you watched any game of theirs besides the Bournemouth game…LFC is terrible. They may still get out of this group because Ajax sold half their team, but they are no where near their level.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I mean if you watched any game of theirs besides the Bournemouth game…LFC is terrible. They may still get out of this group because Ajax sold half their team, but they are no where near their level.
Been watching most if not all of their matches so far.... they looked alright in the community match. Had a ton of chances in their first two or so PL matches, couldn't finish... had that one finish frenzy match... back to middling this week...
yeah they don't have it like they did a few months ago. Injuries aside... they don't dominate like a short time ago.

That's why I'm curious to watch their cl games... will they step it up. Can they step it up... curious all around.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
It begins tomorrow.

I think Spurs will get out of groups but won't m´go much farther after that. Judging by Conte's previous European results, it seems as if he likes preparing a lot for the weekend domestic games, at the expense of the midweek Cup games.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Disgusting Dortmund fans getting help from disgusting Brøndby fans in Dortmund.

Video found of Copenhagen fan getting kicked and jumped on by Dortmund fans, and f***ing Brøndby fans, who have nothing to do there, other than being a Dortmund friendship club.

Maybe those losers at Brøndby, should mind their own miserable season.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Posted and deleted on Tottenham social:

F2DECD3C-BF99-44CD-9A9B-C2198BC9AC02.jpeg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thiago Alcantara back in training. Carvalho and Jones no longer in training. Going to be like this all season. Bet the house on Napoli tomorrow/Napoli to win the group.

Thiago traveled to Napoli. Keita, Henderson, Chamberlain, Jones and Carvalho did not.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Disgusting Dortmund fans getting help from disgusting Brøndby fans in Dortmund.

Video found of Copenhagen fan getting kicked and jumped on by Dortmund fans, and f***ing Brøndby fans, who have nothing to do there, other than being a Dortmund friendship club.

Maybe those losers at Brøndby, should mind their own miserable season.
I can't see the video, but it reminds me of green street hooligans.
Then I am reminded that that is a young whatshisnuts guy from sons of anarchy.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad