Central Division Race Part II [warning in the OP and #355]

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
it would have been nice for the preds to finally able to hang a banner in the rafters of bridgestone arena,sucks that they are never gonna win anything.The preds can't give their fans something to be proud of,only can give disappointment.:baghead::baghead::shakehead:shakehead

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
it would have been nice for the preds to finally able to hang a banner in the rafters of bridgestone arena,sucks that they are never gonna win anything.The preds can't give their fans something to be proud of,only can give disappointment.:baghead::baghead::shakehead:shakehead

Relax. Preds are a good team. This division is sinister.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

You aren't proud of your team after where they were projected to be at the start of the season?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Preds' season isn't over. most of the potential Western matchups are toss-ups with some of the lower seeds coming in hotter than the top seeds. Anyone can beat anyone in this division.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
jeez you'd think losing to the Wild was some sort of badge of shame.
i think we have the best record vs the Central now of any team but the Ducks.
and Detroit...12-0-2? jeez.

Billy Mays Here*

Now we get to see the part where once again, everyone predicts us to lose in 4 or at best 5 games in the first round.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Congrats to the Blues. Regardless of the matchups the Central playoffs are going to be a war. As a Hawks fan, I hope they hang onto the 3 see to get the Preds 1st. Just my preference.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
You aren't proud of your team after where they were projected to be at the start of the season?
Preds fans are divided on this. At a certain level of success, you have to revise expectations. Simply making the playoffs and being several places better than the pre-season predictions is a pretty hollow victory after where the team was perched two months ago.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
We've heard enough about wild fan's insecurities in here.

i just made the comment because that Perds fan sounded so sad. Like Wild fans when we lost to the Oilers--like it was a sign from god that we were doomed.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
No, no. Minnesota has actually been out of the 1st round lately. With as hot as MN has been, they should be favored over the perennial-choking Blues.

Bingo....round 1 for Blues fans will be torture regardless of who they play. I swear If Steen scores the GWG in game one...I'm ****ing done.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Bingo....round 1 for Blues fans will be torture regardless of who they play. I swear If Steen scores the GWG in game one...I'm ****ing done.

Here's a hardy congrats for winning a division... you get either the Wild, Jets or Hawks.... pick your poison!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
This is just ridiculous.

Standings_zpsh0bekgu0.png

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Hawks haven't been this beatable in a while. I'd rather play them. There fans are fun to disapoint.
Dont care who it is. Blues are going to have to beat someone if they ever want to win a Cup. They can beat or lose to anyone.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand

You didn't ice your full team and we still managed crap the bed. That is shameful for the Preds.

Chicago doesn't need to rush Kane back. They don't need him to beat us.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hawks haven't been this beatable in a while. I'd rather play them. There fans are fun to disapoint.

I wouldn't say the Hawks are any more beatable than they have been. If we have to play them in the 1st round then so be it. However, if I was given a choice I would choose to avoid them because you know...it's the Blackhawks.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Toews was either uninterested (or tired), or Backes matched him up harder than I noticed...just didn't see that Toews extra gear tonight. Regardless, the Hawks played 3 good games that they just happened to lose. They're still the Hawks -- the gap is just closing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad