Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Screenshot_20181020-071902__01.jpg

Pretty impressive.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Bemström on the same line as Jonathan Davidsson and his brother today. Could be fun, will give him a little more chances to produce in 5on5 aswell compared to earlier when he has played on the 4th line mostly.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I know +/- isn’t the end all be all but...

Gavrikov has a career +60 plus minus in the KHL and he’s still only 22 years old. Goodness.

Reactions: The Bread Man

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I know +/- isn’t the end all be all but...

Gavrikov has a career +60 plus minus in the KHL and he’s still only 22 years old. Goodness.

He plays for the all-star team.

How's his plus-minus relative to his teammates? That's what I want to know.

Reactions: thebus88

Bronz

Oct 21, 2013
With Bob seemingly on his way out the door, i've been curious on CBJ's pipeline. Plenty to read and see about Elvis Merzlikins, but Daniil Tarasov seems like a really interesting mystery box. From being from the same small town as Bob, looking up to him growing up just as Bob looked up to Daniil's father growing up...to Jarmo proclaiming he was #1 on their goalie depth chart for the draft year (when Oettinger went in the 1st round).

Any interesting insight or reads about this guy?

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
With Bob seemingly on his way out the door, i've been curious on CBJ's pipeline. Plenty to read and see about Elvis Merzlikins, but Daniil Tarasov seems like a really interesting mystery box. From being from the same small town as Bob, looking up to him growing up just as Bob looked up to Daniil's father growing up...to Jarmo proclaiming he was #1 on their goalie depth chart for the draft year (when Oettinger went in the 1st round).

Any interesting insight or reads about this guy?

While historically Novokuznetsk is a steelers and miners' town, it isn't considered a small one - 550k in the town itself and 1.3M in the metro area - at least by Russian standards it isn't exactly small.

But about Tarasov, he will play in Canada in just 5 days, when the CAN/RUS Series starts. Obviously those games should be televized, so you can get your own insight (not to mention that stream recordings of VHL games are always available on youtube for those, who wanna go deeper).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad