Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Tarasov was player of the game today. Pronman said it was one of the best games he's ever seen them play outside of his league play.
He was talking about Kravtsov. :) Pronman is not good at evaluation goalies, i think he even admited that.
s2w2g2.jpg

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
So Marchenko will start the season in VHL (russian AHL) in 39 players roster of Ska-Neva. Still can't find any info about his contract.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Still has the temper issues. Allowed 4 goals after that, one period to play.

#HCLugano PENALITÀ
1f46e-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
Ingenuità di Merzlikins, che dopo una parata mette il guantone in faccia ad un avversario. Lugano in doppia inferiorità numerica per 21 secondi

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Still has the temper issues. Allowed 4 goals after that, one period to play.

#HCLugano PENALITÀ
1f46e-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png
Ingenuità di Merzlikins, che dopo una parata mette il guantone in faccia ad un avversario. Lugano in doppia inferiorità numerica per 21 secondi

Goalies with temper issues are fun. It's a far cry from Bob, but I like Elvis's personality.

Reactions: CBJSTH

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Goalies with temper issues are fun. It's a far cry from Bob, but I like Elvis's personality.

Bob looked like he wanted to murder Jack a few times last year. He was steamed at Murray too. Jack would keep bumping Bob, while Murray got flak for too much stickwork and not taking the man. But you're right, whatever Elvis is doing, it's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad