Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Caser, where is Marchenko? He's not on Carial cup roster, not in Canada nor he's playing for Ska neva, Wth is he?

Actually in the post you quoted I kind of wrote where is he: unless there have been some last minute changes, he is preparing for the 4 Nations Tournament in Hodonin, Czech Republic, which starts already this Friday.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Davidsson got a goal in his national team debut against the Czechs

Nice goal for JD but kudos to the winger who took the body on the d-man, separated him from the puck and then made a perfect pass between two defenders to lead JD.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Nice goal for JD but kudos to the winger who took the body on the d-man, separated him from the puck and then made a perfect pass between two defenders to lead JD.

Something something, Torts, something something, CHECK!?!, something something, Bjorkstrand and Milano!!

Something something, SKILL AND DEVELOPEMENT!!

Fire Torts.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Something something, Torts, something something, CHECK!?!, something something, Bjorkstrand and Milano!!

Something something, SKILL AND DEVELOPEMENT!!

Fire Torts.

Just like the Wennberg assist to Foligno from the Dallas game.

Reactions: Monk

Icejoker

Sep 14, 2015
Veini playd his first game in national team today againt the Czechs, it was a very easy game.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Actually in the post you quoted I kind of wrote where is he: unless there have been some last minute changes, he is preparing for the 4 Nations Tournament in Hodonin, Czech Republic, which starts already this Friday.
Do you find it strange that they didn't send Denisenko, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, Morozov, Marchenko overseas to Superseries, which is more prestigious than playing in something like playing in a barn like this 4nations tournament is looking? Ghost town and what is this lighting?!

torniojaws

Jan 10, 2017
Finland
Two games and two shootouts against top European teams is is a feat to be proud of.
Not shootouts, but shutouts - which is even more impressive :)

3 - 0 against Czechia with 18 saves
3 - 0 against Sweden with 22 saves

And it's the first time a goalie has debuted with back-to-back shutouts in the Finnish national team. Oh and he is also leading all of the Liiga goalie stats. Columbus is in for a treat.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Do you find it strange that they didn't send Denisenko, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, Morozov, Marchenko overseas to Superseries, which is more prestigious than playing in something like playing in a barn like this 4nations tournament is looking? Ghost town and what is this lighting?!

Well, with Denisenko and Kravtsov (and some other KHL-ers) it is rather clear - KHL teams just would be unhappy to loose them for the 3 weeks of the Superseries. With Marchenko, Morozov and Podkolzin I think it is because that they are younger than other kids, so coach Bragin will take them to the WJC only if he REALLY will need them.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Veini Vehviläinen played back-to-back games as his national team debut. The result couldn't have been any better as he prevented both team Czech and team Sweden from scoring. Two games and two shootouts against top European teams is is a feat to be proud of.

What is the name of the tournament Veini is playing in?

Thanks.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Elvis allowed 1 goal on 34 shots yesterday, but needs to work on his SO.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

Wait. What?

Yeah I saw that the other day and I was gonna post something but I couldn't find anything other than an article talking about his team preparing for life without Elvis.

Will Sandro Zurkirchen replace Elvis Merzlikins in Lugano?

The Bianconeri's current goaltender Elvis Merzlikins is only signed until the end of this season. In all likelihood, the 24-year-old will move to North America and play in the organization of the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Lugano will have to find a respectable replacement for Merzlikins. As Lorenzo Boscolo mentions on Rete Uno (one of RSI's radio stations, relayed by HeShootsHeScores), it might very well be Sandro Zurkirchen. The current netminder of Lausanne HC still has a contract until 2020, but the Lions have already signed Tobias Stephan for next season and also still employ Luca Boltshauser. Zurkirchen is said to already have agreed on a deal with Lugano.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Sounds like things with Bob aren't going great on the contract front and they convinced Elvis' team, with a good amount of money, to let him come over before the 12/1 deadline for eligibility for playing this season...I know this applies to Nylander, so maybe it works for Elvis too.

Remember, Zherdev coming over started with a rumor

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Sounds like things with Bob aren't going great on the contract front and they convinced Elvis' team, with a good amount of money, to let him come over before the 12/1 deadline for eligibility for playing this season...I know this applies to Nylander, so maybe it works for Elvis too.
He's not in NHL system yet so there is no deadline for him, but he's on reserve list so he can be signed at any time this year and play. example:- Ryan Donato last year.

Reactions: Jovavic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad