Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Marchenko scored another goal from Panarin playbook (goal in Boston 5:4 ot win, from FO) this time for Junior team.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Andrew Peeke had two assists in each of Notre Dame's first two games. He's all over the highlights of that first one, too, even when he's not credited on the scoresheet.

Reactions: CBJSTH

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Bob may have said at the beginning of the year that the team knows his plans for the future, but I think its safe to say that they may have known for a while and/or decided to make their own plans.

I think the correlation between having a Euro GM/head scout and making these GREAT picks LATE in the draft is very interesting at the very least. Not to mention the pick of Dubois over Puljujarvi.

But then again, I have NO IDEA how or why they picked Carlsson when they did.

Fire Siren.

Reactions: The Bread Man

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
*Sigh* not what Inwas hoping to hear haha I had big hooes for the kid hopefully just a slow start. Do you knownwhat line he is on. Its his first year in liiga right? And still only 19.
2nd year in Liiga, and yes is still 19 until September of 2019.

Not too worried about his production. Many of his peers are not playing in a men's league at 19, let alone 18, and Texier comes a from a country not known for producing hockey players, so for him to come from France and get to the top Finnish league before many of his peers is an accomplishment IMO.

He clearly has a lot of skill, but has a lot of developing to do yet.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
*Sigh* not what Inwas hoping to hear haha I had big hooes for the kid hopefully just a slow start. Do you knownwhat line he is on. Its his first year in liiga right? And still only 19.
I'm not worried. People criticized Stenlund because he had a down year last year and he's done just fine so far.

Reactions: Viqsi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad