GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
ok you gotta admit Cam Ward came to play. He's been excellent for them.

Why do the Leafs never come up to play? Besides Reimer, and Kadri line, nobody has played good to generate even one good scoring chance...besides the disallowed goal.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Amir Johnson is awesome. What are you talking about?

Are you ****ing serious? Do you watch raptors game or are you just talking crap cuz you just look at their record? Amir johnson has been an extremely solid player and exciting player. One player who acctually plays his heart out. As a fan i would love to see amir johnson play other than this crap team called the leafs

Geez guys, relax it was just a joke. :laugh:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The player that is really shocking me is John Michael Liles. He has gone over the cliff. Just awful. If he keeps this up he will be a buy out candidate in the summer.

The guy is Scott Gomez on defense.

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
The player that is really shocking me is John Michael Liles. He has gone over the cliff. Just awful. If he keeps this up he will be a buy out candidate in the summer.

I agree. I expect AHL-like play from AHL players Kostka, Fraser and Holzer. But Liles has been absoultely horrid.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
Its too bad we have also the worst 4th line in the league. When is Orr going to buy us a goal

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
LOL Holzer is really replacing that Luke Schenn element we've been looking for all season.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Why do the Leafs never come up to play? Besides Reimer, and Kadri line, nobody has played good to generate even one good scoring chance...besides the disallowed goal.

After the 1st. I thought this game would be a massacre for the leafs then the 2nd period happened :shakehead

Urban Explorer*

Perry's way better than Wendel Clark ever was. The fact that our fanbase loves Wendel and that 93 team like it was so special says something about how little we've had to cheer for.

Perry scores 40+ goals and fights heavy weights?

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto
To be fair, people have to go through watching Amir Johnson play.

Amir Johnson has probably been the most solid and consistent Raptor so far and he battles harder than anyone on the team in the paint. You're attempt at being amusing resulted in quite the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

TML g u n n e R s*

bowen just yells names :laugh: he has no clue who is who anymore

Wilma

Sep 4, 2006
I don't understand how our forwards haven't figured out how to get a puck through a defender. Carolina still gets the puck on net, we rifle it into the upper deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad