GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Am I going blind or is Franson Fraser Holzer and Kostka playing in the same game.

Is this the Marlies or Leafs game?

PasDaSquini

Apr 4, 2010
Pretty disappointing because Reimer Played well. First goal defence mistake. Second goal bad bounce of poor defence position. Third goal no chance. The only goal that was a bad goal that Reimer let in was the fourth and even then it was Franson miss playing the puck again.

TBH though our offence lost us this game not defence. They need to bury some, I understand that you can run into a hot tender but it seems like it is every night for the leafs. Forward group needs a shake up. Put Bozak on the third line with MacArthur and Komarov. Put Frattin with Grab and Kulemin and allow Kadri to centre the first line with JVR and Kessel. Frattin and Kadri have been the best leafs this season reward them.

Asif16*

Well. Looking at our schedule.

Washington-L (Revenge, on the road)
Winnipeg-L (On the road, raucous crowd, we suck)
Montreal-L (Playin Outstanding, On the road, Revenge from opening night)

5 GAME LOSING STREAK BOYS!! WOOOOO

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I really thought we could win this one. Not going to get easier playing back to back tomorrow. Washington is bad, but they will be rested.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
I don't know how many more years I can watch of this garbage. For anyone who said trade Kessel, we're be rebuilding forever in that rate. And I'll bet you we're worse of and get nothing great in return. Star players rarely get you any worthwhile return.

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
who ever posted the benny hill comment last thread. great stuff.

picked a bad week to quit drinking.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Holzer to the NHL will be a miracle, he is one the worst I have seen including Finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad