GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Id keep mclaren though he aint so bad.

There's no reason to burn 3 roster spots on McLaren, Fraser and Orr. 2 of them play 4 minutes a night, and we're playing Carolina, a softie team if there ever was one.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I agree. I expect AHL-like play from AHL players Kostka, Fraser and Holzer. But Liles has been absoultely horrid.

Agree. You have to expect some growing pains with guys like that. In reality only Kostka would be on playing under normal circumstances. Fraser and Holzer should be gone when Gardiner is back to full strength and Komisarek is recovered.

Liles just blows me away. I really liked him last season and thought the Leafs had something with him.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
I hate to say it because I love kessel. But I would be down to trade him and Phanuef. Not because of his slump but because we might get something good for him. Trade em both one for a top pick. Draft MacKinnon with our pick Druin with the other. Oh and try and trade phanuef for a good defence man

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
You're either highly misinformed or highly stupid to make a comment like that. Amir Johnson has probably been the most solid and consistent Raptor so far and he battles harder than anyone on the team in the paint. You're attempt at being amusing resulted in quite the opposite.
You can't hurt Hurt!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Excited for the Blue Jays! One goal in 6 periods is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad