GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Toronto Maple Leafs|Feb 4th|7:00pm|SNO| Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I'm getting really sick of the phrase 'distinct kicking motion'.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Leafs need to trade Kessel for a signed Perry. Perry is the definition of what this team needs. Hard working, gritty, scorer... would become a fan favourite + eventually captain. Traits of Wendal Clark possibly better. Get it done.

Asif16*

To be fair, people have to go through watching Amir Johnson play.

Are you ****ing serious? Do you watch raptors game or are you just talking crap cuz you just look at their record? Amir johnson has been an extremely solid player and exciting player. One player who acctually plays his heart out. As a fan i would love to see amir johnson play other than this crap team called the leafs

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I don't mind Carlyle giving Kadri sheltered minutes. Kadri is here long term, its best to bring him along slowly.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
The player that is really shocking me is John Michael Liles. He has gone over the cliff. Just awful. If he keeps this up he will be a buy out candidate in the summer.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafs need to trade Kessel for a signed Perry. Perry is the definition of what this team needs. Hard working, gritty, scorer... would become a fan favourite + eventually captain. Traits of Wendal Clark possibly better. Get it done.

Perry's way better than Wendel Clark ever was. The fact that our fanbase loves Wendel and that 93 team like it was so special says something about how little we've had to cheer for.

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
Carlyle is a *****, no Kadri line on for 5 mins straight, Kessel line is cold as ice, Grabo line is ok, Where the **** is Frattin-Kadri-Komorov???

Edit: they just got on, but come on 13 mins of ice time sofar :shakehead:

Yeah, I can't understand this at all. I think we've seen enough of them already to determine they are undoubtedly our #1 line. Even on the PP they look much better than every other unit. They seem to be the only ones skating; where the other 2 units remain static and just pass the puck around, and around, and around. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad