Not open for further replies.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Dear Kessel:

Drive the net and start getting your hands dirty or GTFO

signed leafs nation.

I'm fine with him playing the perimeter and picking corners, because when he's on his game, it works. But he's not on his game. He needs to be like in that CGY game last night when he just put his head down, cut in, and put it over his glove. Sigh.

TML g u n n e R s*

like i feel bad for the people who spent 200 dollars to watch this.. thank god i didn't go to this game

contour

Mar 31, 2011
Tank Commander??? We have an army of tanks now.

There needs to be a #1 Center badly. And the defence needs to change. Phaneuf isn't fit to handle all those minutes. Kostka doesn't belong on the #1 pairing.

Can we just surrender the rest of the 40 games and draft Jones? I need the extra time to watch the Blue Jays.

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
How the hell did the Leafs brass all but pencil him into the Leafs roster after last season? The guy is awful.

I think that was mostly the guy who values truculence, pugnacity and testosterone over... y'know, hockey sense and scoring ability.

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto

Just watched this.... made me feel better

Probably because it makes you realize that we haven't been terrible forever lol. The video definately brings back fond memories. Players like Domi, Tucker, Roberts, Niewendyk, Sundin, McCabe, Kaberle, Joseph, etc were absolutely amazing. Full of heart.

If held in comparison, the incumbents look like absolute plugs and *******.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

Ahahahahah YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad